Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cwcriner

03-26-2013

I can live with the new lore and look if you just do a simple tie in something like: "Trundle entered the league to find a cure, was told that the cure would not only hasten his tribes demise, so did his taking on the entire curse for the tribe also doomed it. The only way to save it was undo him taking it on, and trundle decided to keep it. During the 2 years since he joined, the curse lessened as his tribe died and that he moved into Frejord and began beating up trolls as the weakened curse stopped stunting his growth, eventually becoming a troll king."

That's a story i'd like to hear; and will probably be my head-cannon even if Riot gives him a whole new origin.

Flytrap

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muranodo View Post
Doesn't matter. You broke your promise as I quoted on page 61 or 62. That's not Trundle. And his buffness is a far cry from the slight bit more you implied way back then. You changed the basic character and added a traditional skin that doesn't even resemble him for mode efficiency. Seeing his animations doesn't change the model. We've done the wait and see on past disappointments such as Celestine Soraka and Jade Fang Cassiopeia and it has brought nothing. You have lost integrity with me. That's not coming back because of spruced up animations for the death of the character we spent months trying to aid you with by providing feedback. I appreciate your quiet asking for judgment to be reserved but I know some matters baseline off careful watching of the otherwise very appreciated work that the rework team does. This isn't Trundle. It's an attempt at pacification for the greatest majority. I don't see any of his retained innate qualities that we like maintained.
That is clearly Trundle; too much hyperbole has rotted your brain.

People these days are so self-entitled and whiny.

Beas7ie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flytrap View Post
Jarvan needs to stop whoring around and go back to his first love Shyvana.

I'm hoping he'll have a one night stand with Lux and then Garen will be like.

DDDDDDUUUUUUUDDDDDEEEEEE!! What the hell man!? That's my sister!

Battletick

03-26-2013

Quote:
That is clearly Trundle
Are you looking at same images we are? Link to the pictures that clearly look like Trundle.

Beas7ie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joking Troll View Post
So with this rework, Trundle goes from being a outcast of his village because he helped save all of them....to Troll King who is leading an army and waging war.....
ALL HAIL THE TROLL KING!!!!

He is the king beyond the wall

FatedTitan

03-26-2013

Quote:
That is clearly Trundle; too much hyperbole has rotted your brain.

People these days are so self-entitled and whiny.

Who are you? You obviously don't play Trundle.

Zerglinator

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatedTitan View Post
Who are you? You obviously don't play Trundle.
Smash through the pain.

Akuni

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
Very astute observation. You are correct.
Grumpy, while you're lurking, can you spare some insight on his new club? Judging from the .gif it seems to be very "blue rock-ish", not even close to being made of ice. Are there texture/particle updates comming to fix that? I'd really love an answer on that.

On a sidenote even though I'm male - Let me have your babies please >3>

Luscious Lenny

03-26-2013

i call that sivir is going to be a space marine with dual weilding claymores after her VU

trust me i'm luscious

Grumpy Monkey

Senior Character Artist

03-26-2013
9 of 15 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS17be3276526497 View Post
Grumpy, while you're lurking, can you spare some insight on his new club? Judging from the .gif it seems to be very "blue rock-ish", not even close to being made of ice. Are there texture/particle updates comming to fix that? I'd really love an answer on that.

On a sidenote even though I'm male - Let me have your babies please >3>
Yes there is some cool particle work yet to be done. And no, I already have too many kids.