Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Olera144

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

I am severely disappointed in the visual rework of trundle. His look went from being a unique troll character, to what I would basically expect from any ice troll in any basic frozen wasteland. That character that is being delivered has no personality to me whatsoever and is blander than bland. While his classic skin is better, it makes me feel as though he's been ripped from WoW or something. Not sure there. Safe to say that the new visual upgrade will make me less happy to see the character... ever.

Nagor

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muranodo View Post
Also what was the point of these responses in this thread:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3136921

Please do tell me how feedback was heard there. Judge Trundle was the most widely liked skin
in this thread; it was a far cry from make Trundle a "manly" warrior type. It was a joke skin
like most of the other ones in here. Couldn't you have reworked Nunu if
you really wanted to strengthen the icy north land? There's countless champions. You could
have even given Volibear a skin!
Now my fellow lol player I want you to stop and think for a moment about what you just said about people they could have reworked.
Now no we're did I see there them say this was the last lore thread they were gonna do or the last rework they were gonna do so i think that instead of saying what riot did wrong you actually gave us Maybe some hints as to who else is in store for some love cause I'm thinking (and excuse my French) that some crazy **** is going down in Freljord so I'm personally looking forward to what were gonna see next.

ImmobileChaosBot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

im just going to leave this here.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS8i-5CJ_j4

Nagor

03-25-2013

Why did I get such a quick down vote I was only being positive

shorttallguy

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
As with Karma’s relaunch[/b][/URL2], anyone who owns Trundle before his relaunch will get this Traditional Trundle (has a nice ring to it) skin for free:
I really appreciate not throwing the fans of the old stuff under the bus when you are rolling in the new. This is a nice change. Keep it up. Thank you Riot.

SetzerValorin

03-25-2013

I officially accept this announcement as Riot's birthday gift to me. I loves me some Trundle. Its wonderful to see him getting some love from Riot. This VU gets my seal of approval.

Deafiler

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SetzerValorin View Post
I officially accept this announcement as Riot's birthday gift to me. I loves me some Trundle. Its wonderful to see him getting some love from Riot. This VU gets my seal of approval.
If you love him, why haven't you used him since season 1?

xKHORNExLORD420

03-25-2013

worst update since the morde remake

SetzerValorin

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deafiler View Post
If you love him, why haven't you used him since season 1?
I used him Season 2 a bit, in draft mode when my teammates and opponents were putting together an ideal situation for some good-natured Trolling(the "pick on the enemy carry" kind). But I'd be lying if I said that he was anything more than an extremely situational pick. Just like milkshakes. I love milkshakes, but if I'm going to keep my modestly rotund figure in the realm where I can still use the word "modestly" without blatantly lying to myself and everyone else, I can't have milkshakes every day now can I? Same goes with Trundle, except the figure that I'm concerned about is my win ratio.

The Nice Boat

03-25-2013

No, just no. Trundle was a funny character with a unique personality and style. Now he is just "generic troll with something related to coldness". Let's just hope Riot is trundling us.