Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SKT T1 HotshotGG

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grognak The Barb View Post
free Iaw
#freeLAW

Helmight

03-25-2013

At first I thought the Trundle rework was actually a new champion and I was about to be disappointed beyond belief because that would mean Lissandra wasn't getting released, but then I read Morello's post and everything was k. I'm sure the Trundle fanbase is up in arms about this, but I kinda like the new guy.

FatedTitan

03-25-2013

Just awful. Just awful.

I leave for many hours and expect to come back and head to bed with a Red post on the subject, but alas, they ignore us like they ignored us the whole time during their rework.

We constantly told them we wanted to keep his current theme and that it made Trundle who he was. But all they ever responded to in the threads was "he's ugly make him prettier" posts. They obviously had an idea of where they were going and refused to listen to any other opinions, even if that was the true Trundle players speaking out.

I'm so disappointed in the relaunch and even more disappointed no Red has had the decency to respond to the Trundle fans that are voicing their concerns.

White Widow

03-25-2013

PLEASE HURRY UP AND DO SIVIR. trundle is unnecessary

Urpwnned

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatedTitan View Post
Just awful. Just awful.

I leave for many hours and expect to come back and head to bed with a Red post on the subject, but alas, they ignore us like they ignored us the whole time during their rework.

We constantly told them we wanted to keep his current theme and that it made Trundle who he was. But all they ever responded to in the threads was "he's ugly make him prettier" posts. They obviously had an idea of where they were going and refused to listen to any other opinions, even if that was the true Trundle players speaking out.

I'm so disappointed in the relaunch and even more disappointed no Red has had the decency to respond to the Trundle fans that are voicing their concerns.
What are they going to say? sorry for the new content?

fortide

03-25-2013

TBH, most of the retcons weren't that great. Other than Jayce's (which the forums complained greatly about his orignial lore), they were more and less not that well received.

Muranodo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Monkey View Post
So I feel like I need to clarify a bit here as GD likes to speculate and go off sometimes. (Speculating and going off is fun btw).
So I am not just trying to figure out what Trundle looks like, I am trying to figure out what Trolls in Runterra look like. Trundle was and is the only Troll we have, and to be honest, I am not a fan of his anatomy as a Troll. He feels almost like a Goblin in my opinion. I would like him to feel a bit more powerful. I acknowledge that many of you like the "Gross" factor. I like it too. I like that He slobbers, I like that he's sort of the "Pig Pen" (peanuts reference anyone?) of the League Roster. I want you to know that Relaunch team is not going to take away your Gross Leprosy Troll with the Poop tower. But I also want you to know I am trying to make Gross Leprosy Troll Poop tower look like he can go toe to toe visually with the likes of the newer champs. I also want you to know that he does need some art love, some particle love and some animation love, and by jove, he's gonna get it! I want to keep the things that are endearing about him intact, and build upon those themes. You guys are awesome. And I really do appreciate your passion and candor.
I'm seeing my gross leprosy troll being taken away. Failure promise wise, Riot. Gross being a key word.

XXDarkPegasusXX

03-25-2013

I love this game so much, keep up the good work guys. You've intrique me to the story line, and I love a story within a game =3

Muranodo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Also what was the point of these responses in this thread:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3136921

Please do tell me how feedback was heard there. Judge Trundle was the most widely liked skin
in this thread; it was a far cry from make Trundle a "manly" warrior type. It was a joke skin
like most of the other ones in here. Couldn't you have reworked Nunu if
you really wanted to strengthen the icy north land? There's countless champions. You could
have even given Volibear a skin!

PG Bob Chen

Senior Recruiter

03-25-2013

He looks awesome but I am kinda sad that his free Traditional skin is kind of lackluster compared to his new default. But I guess we will have to wait and see what it looks like in action.