Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T33moHat

03-25-2013

Quote:
You play Darius, don't you? Call it a lucky guess. And from the "comeatmebro", you've just celebrated your thirteenth birthday. Happy birthday.
And judging by how emotional you get by somebody changing a video game character you are a morbidly obese 24 year old virgin living in your moms basement! See I can be a bad detective too!

And what's wrong with playing Darius? I bet you rage when you get pwnd by him because you feed like an Italian mother.

Shadow Racoon

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by T33moHat View Post
And judging by how emotional you get by somebody changing a video game character you are a morbidly obese 24 year old virgin living in your moms basement! See I can be a bad detective too!
You've already been exposed by the kindly poster above, troll. I'm not wasting any more time with you. You're invalid.

T33moHat

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Racoon View Post
You've already been exposed by the kindly poster above, troll. I'm not wasting any more time with you. You're invalid.
Oh Im invalid now! I thought the forums where your foolproof way of making your voice heard! Oh no!
I am a customer, I can post on the forums too! Heaven forbid somebody makes a "Troll" account or whatever that is and opposes your viewpoint! Why then Riot could't take the comments in these forums as serious business bro! lol.

I have proven my point. You guys are alarmist scaredy cats. Wait till you see more information before you freak the **** out.

Deafiler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Racoon View Post
A troll isn't invalid until you stop responding to them.

Also relevant, he played exactly enough games to be able to post on the forums, then stopped playing on February 23rd, 2013. So it's probably a second account for use in forum trolling (his last ten games are five co-op wins, one co-op loss, and four normal losses).

T33moHat

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deafiler View Post
A troll isn't invalid until you stop responding to them.

Also relevant, he played exactly enough games to be able to post on the forums, then stopped playing on February 23rd, 2013. So it's probably a second account for use in forum trolling (his last ten games are five co-op wins, one co-op loss, and four normal losses).
Sherlock holmes up in this piece. I have played enough games to post, I have spent money on Riot, I have voice just as loud as yours. The Trundle remake is awesome.

Edit:
Oh noes teh downvotez! Use the only tool you can, because your intellect has failed you! muahahahahahaha!

Deafiler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by T33moHat View Post
Sherlock holmes up in this piece. I have played enough games to post, I have spent money on Riot, I have voice just as loud as yours. The Trundle remake is awesome.
If you really believed that, you wouldn't have said it half a dozen times prior to anybody responding to you, and would have said it on your real account.

T33moHat

03-25-2013

Quote:
If you really believed that, you wouldn't have said it half a dozen times prior to anybody responding to you, and would have said it on your real account.
This is my real account! The Trundle Remake is awesome. I am so excited for it.

Thessalonike

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCMYKRMCXYZiggs View Post
Why is Trundle an antagonist? His original lore has him as a savior to his kin?
His art looks better than before but his lore strays from his roots. Kinda disappointing
Maybe he caught word of a necromancer. Maybe he is being manipulated.

Snes C

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildexodon View Post
I don't know how they would keep his kit with him being an ice troll. How is he going to curse the ground, make a pillar of filth, or transfer his curse if he doesnt have one? Interesting to see where they go with this. Also interesting how we get to see trundles model before sejuanis
Pillar of Ice to slow enemies, Frozen Lake to go faster. Not sure about how the ultimate will translate, but maybe that'll be rectified by the changes they make to his kit.

RageofDestoroyah

03-25-2013

Just going to voice my opinion, ignore/loathe it as you will.

Trundle's lore and character were a truly, truly unique take on established fantasy lore. The dichotomy of a creature that can't die inflicted with a disease that never stops destroying you was, in my opinion, fantastic. This....someone call the Tolkien estate, you guys owe them royalties.

A side note, however. The reveal was cool and the work put into his model was clearly on display. I like it, to be sure, im just hating on the upcoming lore changes and current aesthetic. What other game let you play as an ugly, disease ridden warrior? Im not trying to stir up a revolution, just my opinion!

Feel free to disagree! In fact, im sure the vast majority will!