Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T33moHat

03-25-2013

I'm glad Riot is giving me the free skin even if I buy it right now! It's like two skins for the price of one! So awesome. I bet he's awesome mid lane.

Brosirius

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brosirius View Post
ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?

this redesign looks so ****ing bad. Trundle doesn't need a visual upgrade in the slightest. His design is good. Holy ****ing ****, riot. Morello, specifically. You are the single worst person on this planet. **** off and die.
quoting for the new page, because **** you!

dashe64

03-25-2013

it is a bit random but i would like to be able to send a message to a not connected friend.

T33moHat

03-25-2013

Morello You are are awesome! I bet Trundle will be so much more fun to play now!

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riair View Post
People are getting so mad about Trundle's VU and lore update. His old lore wasn't terrible (not at all) but it wasn't exactly all that great either. His old lore indeed disconnected him from the rest of the world, hell, we don't even know where he originally came from! The old lore(s) for characters like Trundle will most likely be updated to fit in with the current going on's in the world of Valoran. At least Trundle will still retain most of his...err charm (if you can call it that), post V, I hope.

Edit: So much hate :<
Why does everything need to be tied to the big city-states?

Heck, couldn't Trundle's old tribe have been near some city state?

T33moHat

03-25-2013

Riot I am so glad you made Trundle part of Frieljord! and you are consolidating your lore!

IS1114475698182d789dd40

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riair View Post
People are getting so mad about Trundle's VU and lore update. His old lore wasn't terrible (not at all) but it wasn't exactly all that great either. His old lore indeed disconnected him from the rest of the world, hell, we don't even know where he originally came from! The old lore(s) for characters like Trundle will most likely be updated to fit in with the current going on's in the world of Valoran. At least Trundle will still retain most of his...err charm (if you can call it that), post VU.

For Trundle specifically, his old lore may as well have been this:

"Once upon a time, there were enchanted trolls, who lived in the land beyond the wobbles. One day, they discovered spots on their faces. Foolishly, they ignored it...and three years later, his tribe ended up with leprosy. One troll, however, flourished, and soon set out to seek its fortune."

Edit:

Wow, so much hate for me having a laugh.
Because your post served no purpose, especially the sum up of his old lore it was also wrong Trundle didn't set out to seek his fortune nor did you mention him taking on the disease.

Riot are going to destroy the personality he had which Trundle players loved in order to hit the new lore and look ( New look like like a generic model from something like Warhammer).

GG WP Riot, you ignored long time Trundle players to appeal to those who can only play pretty champs. Urgot needs to watch his back now.

SirKrakeen

03-25-2013

Troll? It seems more an orc.. :\
imo.

T33moHat

03-25-2013

GG WP RIOT Thanks for listening to the Players who wanted a Fun champ that didn't look like disgusting!
I can't wait for Urgot's VU!

Reyesduke

03-25-2013

Leader of Trolls? Volibear is the leader of bears. Do I see a rivalry between Volibear and Trundle in Freljord. Cuz if there is, that would be super awesome