Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hylebosaiden

03-25-2013

So if Quinn is wandering around Freljord handing out visual updates like candy... is Nunu on the list?

AlexanderXI

03-25-2013

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2652/...55694ede_o.jpg

Hmmm... Trundle went from a troll everyone trolled on.... to a Troll King who trolls everyone else.

T33moHat

03-25-2013

I don't own trundle but i'm totally gonna buy him now! and all his skins! Thanks Riot!

Brosirius

03-25-2013

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?

this redesign looks so ****ing bad. Trundle doesn't need a visual upgrade in the slightest. His design is good. Holy ****ing ****, riot. Morello, specifically. You are the single worst person on this planet. **** off and die.

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperrier View Post
if you're going to complain about them ruining trundle's lore you should probably have read trundle's lore. he isn't selfless. like, at all.
His sacrifice was definitely selfless, unless you say that having anything to gain from it makes it selfish.

He was a bullied runt before that had such regeneration that he did not appear to have the curse, and he accepted the ritual to heal his tribe and, hopefully, finally be accepted. This backfired.

As far as the summoner's revelation goes, let me quote him:

"What they did to you did not cure them. It barely even prolongs the tribe's inevitable extinction."

Trundle's sacrifice means they will live longer, and giving the curse back would mean a shorter, more painful life for them.

T33moHat

03-25-2013

I'm glad Riot is giving me the free skin even if I buy it right now! It's like two skins for the price of one! So awesome. I bet he's awesome mid lane.

Brosirius

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brosirius View Post
ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?

this redesign looks so ****ing bad. Trundle doesn't need a visual upgrade in the slightest. His design is good. Holy ****ing ****, riot. Morello, specifically. You are the single worst person on this planet. **** off and die.
quoting for the new page, because **** you!

dashe64

03-25-2013

it is a bit random but i would like to be able to send a message to a not connected friend.

T33moHat

03-25-2013

Morello You are are awesome! I bet Trundle will be so much more fun to play now!

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riair View Post
People are getting so mad about Trundle's VU and lore update. His old lore wasn't terrible (not at all) but it wasn't exactly all that great either. His old lore indeed disconnected him from the rest of the world, hell, we don't even know where he originally came from! The old lore(s) for characters like Trundle will most likely be updated to fit in with the current going on's in the world of Valoran. At least Trundle will still retain most of his...err charm (if you can call it that), post V, I hope.

Edit: So much hate :<
Why does everything need to be tied to the big city-states?

Heck, couldn't Trundle's old tribe have been near some city state?