Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ophirr

03-25-2013

Is this gonna be like Karma, where Trundles new Lore is kinda a continuation? Or is his old lore just gonna be done away with?

Thessalonike

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocagenocitis View Post
Im really not ok with trundle's lore being changed. He had the coolest lore of any champion in my opinion, and you guys are going to ruin it. Even if its good there is no way its better than the masterpiece you guys created the first time around.
What has been changed?

Again and again, the trolls have a history of attacking Freljord.

Just because they haven't said how he was cured and became king does not make the lore changed.

He sacrificed for all the other trolls, maybe the witch cured him.

edit: If you are gonna downvote at least say why since we all know it was recorded on Nov. 23, 20 cle that trolls attack Freljord.

Gixia

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviance View Post
What retcon?

The trolls have been invading Freljord forever, who knows maybe this Ice Witch cured him of this curse.

Trundle was gifted beyond the other trolls and taking the curse for his people sure wouldn't hurt in being named king after cured especially being gifted and all.
Do kindly show me where it mentions trolls invading Freljord forever, because I can find no such reference. Nevermind that Trundle's tribe is described as being more civilized than other trolls and thus not the kind to invade anything.

It's a retcon. It's bad storytelling.

Flytrap

03-25-2013

New Trundle = Best Trundle

bendybow

03-25-2013

Ok guys.
First of all its pretty close to april which means. April fools.
Second; in case you didn't notice, trundle is a troll (on april fools day you troll people).
Thirdly, urf is overdone theyre looking for something new, fresh, exciting that will make everyone rage and shout and argue etc.

The 'traditional' skin is his default; the ice king skin is just that, a skin, maybe legendary. So riot, tell me I'm wrong I DARE YA'.... in fact I DOUBLE PINKY DONKEY DARE YA'

Yea thats right, Im bringing out the big dares. (Also Ransom please marry me <3... and if you don't then Kitae can. ;D )

Apocagenocitis

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviance View Post
What has been changed?

Again and again, the trolls have a history of attacking Freljord.

Just because they haven't said how he was cured and became king does not make the lore changed.

He sacrificed for all the other trolls, maybe the witch cured him.

edit: If you are gonna downvote at least say why since we all know it was recorded on Nov. 23, 20 cle that trolls attack Freljord.
Its still changing what made Trundle, Trundle. All of his spells are based around him being infected, his entire character is based around him being infected. And then he would die anyway because if he is cured of all his infection then he is just like all other trolls and would die like all the rest.

Thessalonike

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixia View Post
Do kindly show me where it mentions trolls invading Freljord forever, because I can find no such reference. Nevermind that Trundle's tribe is described as being more civilized than other trolls and thus not the kind to invade anything.

It's a retcon. It's bad storytelling.
issue 10

north east. iron spike mountains. The barbarians are already pushed into Freljord.

NE of the land is where Freljord is.

TheOneMillion

03-25-2013

Im almost positive this is an April fools joke. The model looks poorly made and blocky. The traditional skin looks even worse. Look at the karma model, and then look at this model.

Shadow Racoon

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinta Calvert View Post
He didn't selflessly take it, they forced it on him.

"When he came of age, he took the curse from his tribe in a baptism of searing agony..."

Lore lol

Ethereal Bard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

He looks awful, and not the good kind of awful trundle is currently, he has the most unique walk and movement, and being upright completely destroys that.