Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jungardand

03-25-2013

I shudder to think of what this is going to do to the inner workings of the secret society of trundle players...

SlightlySuicidal

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixSlayer13 View Post
Whoa, hold on. You really changed Trundle this much?

Karma VU, I understand. She's still from Ionia, she's still focused on inner power, etc. It's an evolution of her character. But this... this is just going too far honestly, and is much more drastic and alienating than what you did to Karma.

You have completely replaced Trundle. This new Troll King has absolutely no similarity except that he's a troll and has a club. What happened to the curse put on his tribe? What happened to him taking up the curse for his people? What happened to him living in a swamp and not Freljord? What happened to the Trundle we know? Making a Traditional skin doesn't make this complete retcon ok.

I would be fine with this being a new Trundle skin and the Traditional skin being his new VU. Please reconsider this Riot, please.
I'm gonna be blunt here but here it goes.

They don't care about older trundle players. They don't. Every time a thread popped up about their upcoming rework they'd only respond to posts that said "i not play trundle because he ugly make him no ugly and i play."

Meanwhile actual trundle players would post legitimate points about their thoughts towards the rework which were promptly ignored. Riot doesn't want an ugly champ in this game - not even one. Watch urgot get the next thing where he's no longer undead but from freljord as well and he has boobs now.

Stand In My AoE

03-25-2013

Please do taric after sejuani!

XNinjaFuHiya

03-25-2013

I'm going to miss being a badass troll... atleast we have the traditional Trundle skin with his Original voice!
I loved those lines omg.
"If you want me to hit you less, die sooner." #1. And that "Time to Troll" makes me cringe in happiness.

UltimaVC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

holy F*ck i love lore

SdotPaul

03-25-2013

I knew it! People finally get what they've been asking for and complain just like with Karma. I could only imagine the complaints when Rumble finally gets a skin. Either way nice update Riot. Trundle looks cool to me

PhoenixSlayer13

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SdotPaul View Post
I knew it! People finally get what they've been asking for and complain just like with Karma. I could only imagine the complaints when Rumble finally gets a skin. Either way nice update Riot. Trundle looks cool to me
I don't think many people were asking for a completely different troll. I just wish they had kept... more, I guess.

tavison

03-25-2013

I love Trundle. I'm SO getting him now.

PodunkTheMighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Aw, really? We have a billion ice skins, and now Trundle's default is an ice skin? -.-
Also I really hope you're not implying you're going to change his passive, then remove his ability to take advantage of his new passive as you did with Taric's change and subsequent devastating damage nerf. Want to be cautiously optimistic, but all I can muster right now is cautiously cautious.

TempestAero1

03-25-2013

Riot ily