Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rivini

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AttackBacon View Post
It seems everyone is complaining about how Trundle is no longer a good guy/heroic outcast. Did you read his judgement? Trundle is a tragic character, not a victorious one. He sacrificed himself for his tribe the first time sure, but he abandoned them all to die the second time. He's not a troll messiah here, he's a failed redeemer. His original lore is definitely a "bad end" story.
So suddenly champions having a "bad end" is no longer acceptable? Did Disney buyout Riot?

Rivini

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
The Troll King ? >_>
The most inspired suggestion yet.

Sikiares

03-25-2013

you deserve it trundle! :3

Rholla

03-25-2013

Trundle, in his new tradicional skin, wears a bra made of bacon... anyone notice this?

Rogueist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

My only worry is, what will become of trundle's OLD dance, if that gif is supposedly his new one.

I like having that huge elaborate dance animation and being the lighthearted cursed troll everyone adores

Also I am hoping his identity remains at least close to what it is now, trundle's a nice guy and we love him for that.

Swanhaven

03-25-2013

The lore, oh god sweet delicious lore

thank you based god

PhoenixSlayer13

03-25-2013

Whoa, hold on. You really changed Trundle this much?

Karma VU, I understand. She's still from Ionia, she's still focused on inner power, etc. It's an evolution of her character. But this... this is just going too far honestly, and is much more drastic and alienating than what you did to Karma.

You have completely replaced Trundle. This new Troll King has absolutely no similarity except that he's a troll and has a club. What happened to the curse put on his tribe? What happened to him taking up the curse for his people? What happened to him living in a swamp and not Freljord? What happened to the Trundle we know? Making a Traditional skin doesn't make this complete retcon ok.

I would be fine with this being a new Trundle skin and the Traditional skin being his new VU. Please reconsider this Riot, please.

Alphonsio

03-25-2013

Gonna miss the old Trundle's story, but I'm really liking the new Trundle's looks. Remains to be seen how much I'll like the finished product, but I'm still looking forward to it. :3

Goods

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Something smells fishy.....April Fools' Day, Trundle, troll.......

Ryceman

03-25-2013

All these traditional skins seem extremely unnecessary. You have a creative lore team. Make him not so disconnected. Add tie ins to other champions. Traditional trundle should be default like traditional karma should imo