Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Borand

03-25-2013

This is amazing, tease us more :3

Melancholy Exile

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayfers View Post
Ice witch cures Trundle's curse in exchange for him now working for her. BOOM all things explained while saving the old lore.
"So it shall be. Then I will ask you again – why do you want to join the League, if not for a cure?"

"It seems this is the 'cure' I was looking for after all."

Uh ... Trundle came to realise by the end of his Judgement that he wasn't really looking for a cure.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cambam41 View Post
Tittttties !!!!!!!!!!! Attachment 645346
:

Aemys

03-25-2013

Personally, I don't think they would have capitalized "Ice Witch" if it wasn't a title to remember. My guess would be that they're taking the unexpected route (everyone thinks Lissandra is next) by introducing this new Ice Witch character first.

Which, hopefully, means another awesome femme fatale to add to my mid line-up.

And anyway, Lissandra is the Ice Dervish. Dervish = Muslim religious order known for their dancing, which sounds MUCH more like a support champion to me (which would be awesome- can you imagine having an Ashe/Lissandra lane?).

Also, I'm far more impressed with this Trundle update than the Karma one. He looks fantastic!

YourBabysDaddy

03-25-2013

Just don't take away pillar of filth's poop like aesthetic and make it icy or something terrible/un-Trundly. At least on traditional trundle.

CorbinNoir

03-25-2013

Freljord trundle? not sure if want.

Ishpard

03-25-2013

When i started to play lol, i took on a rule: Only ice champs.

Ashe, Sejuani, Anivia, and Nunu. My friends keep telling me that i should play more champions... And now i will be able to... Lissandra, Trundle, and the Ice Witch. Thank you, Riot.

MinionOfCthulhu

03-25-2013

Boo, Riot, boo. Turning him into Yet Another Ice Champ? Let us keep our disgusting ****pillar raising troll, dammit.

OreoPasta

03-25-2013

>Post about Trundle Rework (Troll Champion)
>April 1st 6 days away
>seems legit

Wayfers

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melancholy Exile View Post
"So it shall be. Then I will ask you again – why do you want to join the League, if not for a cure?"

"It seems this is the 'cure' I was looking for after all."

Uh ... Trundle came to realise by the end of his Judgement that he wasn't really looking for a cure.
And suddenly, the sting of naiveté that caused him to make this same choice before shattered his train of thought. His decision to bear the burden of disease never changed the fact that he was the runt. Nothing he ever did would change that.

Trundle thought for a long moment. “For once, it felt like I wasn’t alone anymore. Thank you for that.”

So maybe she didn't cure his curse. Maybe she made him strong (magic ice club??) and the leader of this pack of trolls. I'm just saying everyone doesn't have to assume his original lore is gone just because he shows some character development.