Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vinta Calvert

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokeprof View Post
Awww, so trundles a bad guy now? :<

I always kinda liked the fact that he was the kind of troll that selflessly took on the curse of his entire village so as to let them live in peace. I really, really hope that they do more with him then make him an out and out villain.
He didn't selflessly take it, they forced it on him.

IceFire360

03-25-2013

It seems like this Ice Witch use ice that are colored black.

Things are getting intriguing.

Aèrith

03-25-2013

I wonder if Quinn is confusing the ice witch with the ice dervish. Maybe they are the same person :P

PatentlyWillton

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortferngatr View Post
...Every day I'm Trundling.
If Trundle gets a new sound bank, this MUST be part of it. I would die laughing.

HowardDeanFan

03-25-2013

The new visual update is cool. As a big time Trundle fan, looking forward to it actually.

Two things though.

1: Is there any way you could make "Traditonal" trundles head bigger? It looks slightly ridiculous on such a huge torso honestly.

2: Just for the sake of Lore, please tell me you aren't going to retcon his old lore completely.

I would be much happier if, instead of it just never happening, Trundle found a way to cure his curse and returned to his people as their savior and was made king (or some such). I like the background of him nobly sacrificing himself to save his people. I know you guys are working with limited space but I would love you forever if you guys left that in as part of his background.

P.S. Also, I really hope he isn't going to just walk around like that, with his jaw agape all the time... It just looks awkward. Sorry for complaining a lot.

Wendek

03-25-2013

I'm just sad that it seems you decided to go with the "Trolls are evil" pattern, while Trundle's old lore made him more interesting.
Once again, anyone who's not clearly allied with Demacia has to be evil, right ?

Alpha R35

03-25-2013

Lissandra new future champ???

Wendek

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithful777 View Post
Lissandra new future champ???
Yes, she already has files in the PBE that were leaked a month ago or so. And when they began this "journey" thingy, it was pretty obvious it'd end up with Lissandra being revealed.

Killrazor

03-25-2013

what if we are all being trolled and it is just one elaborate April fools joke...

Thessalonike

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arith View Post
I wonder if Quinn is confusing the ice witch with the ice dervish. Maybe they are the same person :P
Maybe Mauvole lives!