Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Just a forum acc

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxtras View Post
Karma rework
zac
new map
sejuani rework
lissandra
Trundle rework
and an ice witch!!!?

hell no, my brain cant handle all this.

well, @Riot, what you put to your coffe this time, all this news are awesome!!!
Just hoping announced things(except those on PBE) will take shorter than Karma rework(since she was announced to be reworked and actually getting rework).
Smells like April 1st.

VanceStubbs

03-25-2013

No more poop-pillar?

noooooooooooooooooooo

Ettsen

03-25-2013

does this mean good guy trundle who wants to save his cursed tribe is getting replaced with bad guy trundle who wants to steal Ashe for his wife? or maybe just pillage.

Strio

Recruiter

03-25-2013

I can understand the visual rework but the lore rework? Not so sure. He turned from the nicest troll ever who on top of that was smart - to a dumb brute. wat :l

Minharoni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Haha nice rework! :3

Laxtras

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatedTitan View Post
It's not Trundle. It doesn't even look anything like him. Nothing is a shot at what he used to be. Gah this is the most disappointed I've ever been with Riot. I know I keep posting this, but we don't need another ice champ. We don't need another muscles and sword champ. We have those.

What made Trundle Trundle was that he wasn't the big, muscular troll. He was a diseased troll that had a club. Now you've taken that way from him. I'm just...I just feel like my small voice will fall on deaf ears. I know I'm not the only one, but it seems that the majority will kill the minority in this battle as always. Sadly, the majority are mainly those who have never played Trundle. The minority is almost all people who love to play Trundle. I guess faithfulness to a character isn't awarded in this game at all...

Also, all our fun skin ideas...out the window. No Judge Trundle or Baby Trundle or anything. While he looks like a joke, he doesn't look like the humorous little fella that we Trundle players adored.

I'm just...we trusted Riot with this and got back an awful remake. I'm so disappointed.
u mad?
:trollface:

Muranodo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

I'm looking forward to the laughable justifications here for this. It's sad that I now have to hope you stay far away from any monster champions, Riot.

Melancholy Exile

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strio View Post
He turned from the nicest troll ever who on top of that was smart - to a dumb brute. wat :l
And what reason do you have to think he's a "dumb brute"?

You don't know what he's like now as a character and Quinn's accounts are hardly unbiased.

RisottoNero

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ettsen View Post
does this mean good guy trundle who wants to save his cursed tribe is getting replaced with bad guy trundle who wants to steal Ashe for his wife? or maybe just pillage.
Jesus Trundle got replaced with bad guy trundle when his judgement came out

Calibretto9

03-25-2013

New Trundle looks fantastic. Really cool.