Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FatedTitan

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muranodo View Post
Not a fan at all of the Trundle remake. It was promised that he was going to remain the dirty little pigpen type character and he's now another buff monster like Zac. Traditional doesn't cut it it. He doesn't really have his runt stature and his lore which was mentioned in the why do we like Trundle thread was completely ignored when asking for skin feedback. I'm not seeing the applied Karma lessons. I wanted a better model for my lanky small troll and not a batch of muscles.

Agreed.

I really want to know if all these people who like it actually play Trundle...I highly doubt it.

PhoOniAzn

03-25-2013

I love the rework on Trundle design but also like his old skin as well and i hope this won't be an Apirl Fool joke

FatedTitan

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoOniAzn View Post
I love the rework on Trundle design but also like his old skin as well and i hope this won't be an Apirl Fool joke

I hope I hear April Fools quickly on that blue thing.

DeafDunn

03-25-2013

I'm also sad to see trundle's lore going away. The dance is.....not what I was expecting. then again its a GIF.

OwlCityBestCity

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoPJ View Post
They're not dying in that sense. It just means they don't posses the trademark high-speed regeneration of trolls. So they're not Wolverine anymore.
No man, read the judgement.

He leaves them to die. They can't regenerate or fight off other diseases because their bodies had been basically superhuman while coping with the one they originally had.

Once again, Trundle was the lore champion LoL needed and deserved. I really want them to leave his lore intact.

He had the best lore in my opinion, I really don't want to see it go...

Hymen Holocaust

03-25-2013

I hope they are going to release pictures of updated Sejuani today too! Riot pls. <3

SupremeBeam

03-25-2013

Oh snap. I thought this day would never come. Now to see what my lil slugger is turning into <3

CamaHa

03-25-2013

Dam!!!!! New Trundle looks manly(maybe even looks more like ogre)!!!! So Trundle will get some abilities reworked???? awwwww I hope it's nothing too serious.

Baneson

03-25-2013

I approve.

FatedTitan

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaHa View Post
Dam!!!!! New Trundle looks manly!!!! So Trundle will get some abilities reworked???? awwwww I hope it's nothing too serious.

Probably so. I'm guessing it'll be ice themed because we all know we don't have enough champions that use ice in this game...