Journey Into The Freljord III: The Troll King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFunStopsHere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
[aws3]news/March_2013/03_25_2013_-_teaser/NewTrundleDance.gif[/aws3]
"Club can't even handle me right now"

DrShift

03-25-2013

so much happening in 2013, its only early 2013 but almost got more new stuff than the whole 2012.
they really got that coffe pumping up tight

Spaghadeity

03-25-2013

I hope that this is done similar to the karma rework where his old story is left intact and merely progressed. I loved the old Trundle Story. It made him very real. His clan inflicted disease upon him and then shunned him, and then when he learned that they needed the disease to live, he simply didn't care.

It was a good story, and it made him a good character imo.

Bonsant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-25-2013

could this possibly be a whole freljord wide release of stuff? I mean with the map going on and everything, and since we also happen to know of an upcoming anivia skin . . . .

I may just be hopeful here, perhaps the next journal page would just be about lissandra, but who knows?
Maybe a volibear skin? An anivia and/or nunu VU that they just didn't mention? Perhaps they aren't going to include them if they aren't that involved in the conflict, but still, how amazing would it be to have all of freljord reworked nicely in one super awesome patch?

Still, would be totes happy if its sej, trundle, and lissandra.

KHDragonn

03-25-2013

Zac, Lissandra, Karma rework, and now TRUNDLE rework?

Holy ****, this is gonna rivial the amazeballness of the xin/twitch/eve patch ;-;

I'm so happy.

plasmatorture

03-25-2013

new trundle looks alarmingly upright

Zetaphrem

03-25-2013

No, dude, they better be just doing this for suspense but I can't believe they changed the ultimate good guy of league to an *******. WTF. People never read his lore and thought he was bad but he was the most selfless champion in there...now they just appeal to the lowest common denominator...so disappointing.

Auricthunder

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pal2002 View Post
Phew, for a moment I was worried that Lissandra has been turned into an evil ice witch...
Calling it now: Lissandra is "secretly" the evil ice witch.

Pink Moon Bunny

03-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn and Valor View Post
The trolls, the Winter’s Claw, and the Ice Witch—together, can Lissandra and Ashe hold them back?
Just who is this Ice Witch?

IceFire360

03-25-2013

Wait "Ice Witch" is this our new ice mage champion coming soon?? Does that mean Lissandra isn' the next champion or are the witch and lissandra one in the same???

So much stuff coming in