Sunbathing Leona skin - This must be a reality!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

03-24-2013
4 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
Don't stare directly at her for too long.
Oh snap, you got to it before I could!

So yeah, we did this thing at PAX where we live designed Sunbathing Leona. I talked to a few people before going, wondering, so long as we managed expectations as to when/if the skin would be made, if we could show people the concept art process. This is the result of that process but very abbreviated. Again, have to manage expectations, but hey, if we didn't think this skin was a possibility, I don't think we would have done this demo =)

We shall see! I hope everyone who got a chance to take a look at the demo enjoyed it! Also I hope this helps create some interest in the skin. I personally love the pool party/beach skins. I think this would be a super fun addition.

Caveat! This skin still would have to go through some iteration. There was only so much we could do in the span of a few days with only a couple hours of work in each. This certainly has to be polished and tightened up. This is in a pretty early stage, not finished by any means.

Either way, hope you guys like this little treat in the meantime!

Slarg232

03-24-2013

Proof of Stylus being best red.

Any words on Iron Solari Quinn?

SoniaBelmont

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Oh snap, you got to it before I could!

So yeah, we did this thing at PAX where we live designed Sunbathing Leona. I talked to a few people before going, wondering, so long as we managed expectations as to when/if the skin would be made, if we could show people the concept art process. This is the result of that process but very abbreviated. Again, have to manage expectations, but hey, if we didn't think this skin was a possibility, I don't think we would have done this demo =)

We shall see! I hope everyone who got a chance to take a look at the demo enjoyed it! Also I hope this helps create some interest in the skin. I personally love the pool party/beach skins. I think this would be a super fun addition.

Caveat! This skin still would have to go through some iteration. There was only so much we could do in the span of a few days with only a couple hours of work in each. This certainly has to be polished and tightened up. This is in a pretty early stage, not finished by any means.

Either way, hope you guys like this little treat in the meantime!
I hope it becomes a skin someday!

Ailias

03-24-2013

I do not understand how this does not have as much support as a ridiculous 'French Maid Team'. If ever anyone wanted proof that the general LoL community are either:

a. sexist
b. oversexed teenagers
c. both

There it is

risend

03-24-2013

Take my money nao!

Splinterheart

03-24-2013

I waaaaant this skin so bad T_T

Fracture Eon

03-24-2013

If they get Sunbather Leona, I demand Hardsuit Leona as compensation. If you have to ask whether Leona has enough suits of armor, the answer is always NO.

Knight Sabers, sanjo!

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

03-24-2013
5 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fracture Eon View Post
If they get Sunbather Leona, I demand Hardsuit Leona as compensation. If you have to ask whether Leona has enough suits of armor, the answer is always NO.

Knight Sabers, sanjo!
Hmmmm... You raise a good point.

catraven

03-24-2013

she needs a really nice tan, not too dark tho. the op version looks a bit frumpy. these are champs, op, not people who shop at department stores and waddle to the beach...

Biroudou

03-24-2013

I was at PAX East during the Art demo and the crowd was the one who chose the bikini/sarong design. There was option for a one piece, but the general population wanted to see a bikini Leona. In all I think this skin is epically amazing and would buy it the first day it came out!