(FACTIONS) Update 2: Noxus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CupcakeTrap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2013

This is a story and roster update for the Factions system.

Site: www.leaguefactions.net

Main Factions Thread: FACTION MATCHES
Contains more detailed information, faction rosters, rules, and so on.

Declare for a faction here: FACTION DECLARATION

See the internal Noxian strategy discussion: STRATEGY THREAD — NOXUS

Backstory: Opening: Mirrorwater
Previous Update: Update 1: Piltover Rallies?
Next Update: Update 3: The Freljord Resolution

~ ~ ~

"A trickster illusionist in heels and a little girl with a stuffed bear. But what could I possibly add to such an impressive circle of sorcerers."

Morgana slid a batch of cupcakes into the oven. It sounded like something had just started to scream when she shut the metal door.

"It's ten times your usual price. That's all the flattery you'll get from me, witch." Katarina put the scroll, signed by the High Command, down on the counter. She pushed it forward with a whisper of thick parchment. She tilted her head down and smirked with contempt. "And I think it'll be enough."

The insult brought a cold laugh from Morgana. It sharpened into a sneer as she turned to face Katarina. "Don't pretend this is a usual engagement. You want the mirrorwater, don't you. And perhaps you'd have a prayer with me on your side. 'Ten times the usual price.' Ha! Do not press your luck, girl."

Morgana meticulously examined the terms as Katarina waited in unreadable silence.

"Yes." Morgana waved a hand, and a crimson signature materialized on the page. She folded the parchment and returned it to Katarina. "Noxian sorcery is a fine vintage. I look forward to receiving what you've promised me."

~ ~ ~

"By the authority of the Council, let this adjudica—"

THUNKsquish.

Mundo's serrated cleaver sank into the ancient, enchanted wood of the podium. Something gray, green, and altogether horrible oozed out from between the wood and the rusty metal. An interaction between the techmaturgical compounds applied to the cleaver and the rather more dignified magics that enchanted the podium spat ethereal sparks.

"No more jokeytalk from little Summoners! MUNDO FIGHT NOW!"

The Summoners scrambled for the appropriate scrolls and spilled magical binding ink in their haste to wet the quills.

Mundo clamped a fist around the handle of his cleaver and yanked it free. Some of that hideous ichor splattered the scribe's desk.

"NOW! MUNDO FIGHT NOW!"

The Summoners were writing. Mundo ground his teeth suspiciously in big jowly gyrations. He tapped his foot, and slightly out of time with that he thwacked his cleaver into his palm like it was a ruler being readied to slap some knuckles. Quite unlike a ruler, with each thwack it drove into the flesh of his palm. Chemical-tinged blood dripped along the cleaver's edge and puddled on the floor.

"S-state your name for—"

The other Summoner elbowed the first and shot her an "are you completely insane?" glare.

But Mundo answered.

"Hrmmmm … " He looked up in thought. Drip, drip, drip, drip drip drip.

"Mundo want to be certain of Mundo's answer."

The Summoners made nary a peep.

" … Mundo … " he murmured pensively. It was unclear whether this was noun, adjective, or verb. But the Summoner scribe began to write.

"MUNDO!"

The quill froze. That was definitely a verb. An imperative verb, meaning 'stop'.

"Mundo, Mundo … "

Mundo made eye contact and spoke firmly. "Mundo."

The quill moved again. It completed its shaky transit across the page uninterrupted.

"Be it recognized that Dr. Mundo has declared allegiance to Noxus in the Mirrorwater dispute."

~ ~ ~

Morgana, the Fallen Angel, has declared for Noxus!
Attachment 643321

Dr. Mundo, the Madman of Zaun—
Attachment 643322RAAAAAAAAAR!
—sorry, sorry, the Madman of Noxus, has declared for Noxus!

Morgana and Dr. Mundo each work thematically with Noxus. They'll also, I think, provide material for some intriguing new gameplay strategies.

Credit to Trismegistre for lore consultation.

CupcakeTrap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2013

(saving space … there might be more going on for Noxus this weekend)

Kydd

03-23-2013

Woo yeah!!!

I still want mordekaiser.

Purple Piggy

03-23-2013

Aww yisss. Finally. I love you, Cupcake <3

I am Pear

03-23-2013

Hey Cupcake what do you feel about adding Syndra to Ionia's roster? I would be somewhat of how Rumble is on Piltover, like how he despised Piltover but wants some of the Mirrorwater. It could be almost the same thing for Syndra, how she needs it to reach her full potential or something like that. Just a thought =D

mi ramfan

03-23-2013

Cool, Noxussquad is getting more guys to beat on us poor Ionians with.

BALANCE ABOVE ALL THINGS

CupcakeTrap

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by forsakenpear View Post
Hey Cupcake what do you feel about adding Syndra to Ionia's roster? I would be somewhat of how Rumble is on Piltover, like how he despised Piltover but wants some of the Mirrorwater. It could be almost the same thing for Syndra, how she needs it to reach her full potential or something like that. Just a thought =D
I am definitely considering it.

CupcakeTrap

03-23-2013

Update: Morgana/Mundo makes for a surprisingly effective Noxian kill lane.

Sylph

Emissary of the League

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupcakeTrap View Post
Update: Morgana/Mundo makes for a surprisingly effective Noxian kill lane.

trismegistre

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kaiser Kydd View Post
Woo yeah!!!

I still want mordekaiser.
Mordekaiser is part of the Shadow Isles, which is currently unaffiliated.