Game crash when using target ring Skills

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Camoruso

03-21-2013

its definitely since the recent patch. happens to me too

StarOfAtlantis

03-22-2013

Same issue, except with MF's E.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

03-22-2013
1 of 2 Riot Posts

For everyone having issues with crashing when skill indicators are shown, could you please post your DxDiag file and game logs?

relevant links:

Windows logs+ dxdiag instructions: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...f-Legends-Logs

OSX logs instructions: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...f-Legends-Logs

Crs Sanvaer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-22-2013

This happened several times to me yesterday as well. 2-3 times with Thresh's lantern ability (the bugsplat popped up), and twice with Hecarim's ult (bugsplat didn't pop up). I switched over from iLoL to Riot's Mac client after it continued crashing, so I only have one r3d log. From what I can tell though, it's of the third time I crashed as Thresh.

Hellragnarok

Recruiter

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
For everyone having issues with crashing when skill indicators are shown, could you please post your DxDiag file and game logs?
Here i post my info. I uploaded various logs(al from 19/3 onward) cause, heck, i got a lot of logs in the folder

PD: i DO know that my processor is like, slightly below the minimum req( my CPU is 1.8 and lol as i am aware ask for 2.0 minimum) however, i have been playing all S3 wihout any problem

Oneblueblueblue

03-22-2013

I had over 6 crashes starting at lvl 1 with Diana using her "Q" cresent strike thing Filed a report and a bug splat

edit: it was on the Mac Client not sure if that creates a difference

LemonLavender

03-22-2013

I didn't know about this and started a ranked game with diana. It crashed every time I tried to farm with my Q and this forced me to leave the game. Is there a fix on this issue?

Jc Vazquez

03-23-2013

The same is happening with me, Im not sure but it seems this is only happening at the beginning of the game while using area skills. The game is crashing 3 - 4 times while using the Q with Darius, btw Im using iLOL version.
please help us!!

Keromatsu

03-23-2013

This also happens if you are using skill shots without turning the line-display off or if you are using karthus'/anivia's walls or cone-shaped skill shots like Ashe's volley/Annie's incinerate.

Aantorad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2013

You guys are not alone I wrote a post that combed through the forums and i took all of their problems and posted it to my post here:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3253307

Hope this helps for the reds