Do Rioters play bot games?

First Riot Post
123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CommandShockwave

Senior Member

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotGradius View Post
There's really not much to it actually! It's mostly a matter of using common sense and good judgement about what we should and should not disclose about our jobs. We're actually given quite a bit of freedom in terms of how we interact with the community.
And this is why I love you guys. <3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bellmaker33

Senior Member

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotGradius View Post
There's really not much to it actually! It's mostly a matter of using common sense and good judgement about what we should and should not disclose about our jobs. We're actually given quite a bit of freedom in terms of how we interact with the community.

Wait, wait! HOLD THE PHONE!

Riot lets you be people?

WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE?!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Animal Ears

Member

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack7n View Post
How do I get a job as a RIOT Forum troll? I'd love to go through these posts as a moderator.
They're called Maderators actually, Moderators are people who keep order and give reasons for why they do things (which also make sense).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gradiuscypher

Senior Member

03-21-2013
5 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellmaker33 View Post
Wait, wait! HOLD THE PHONE!

Riot lets you be people?

WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE?!
We're a people! Though we enjoy working in the dark, and we tend to communicate over email instead of walking 12 feet to someone's desk, we're a people!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mack7n

Senior Member

03-21-2013

Gradius, while we're here, and chatting during your lunchbreak, wanna hop over and give BOSSMAN TAYLOR a cute little ban. He's a teacher, spamming the forums about some ****, and if he get's raged enough will end up grading all his students with Bad Grades tomorrow, effecting their future, and disabling them from getting into a good college later in life, allowing them to have to live in a trailer collecting bottles to help afford the $10 to buy the next new RIOT character that comes out. SAVE THE CHILDREN, BAN BOSSMAN!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mack7n

Senior Member

03-21-2013

Only YOU can save these childrens futures.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gradiuscypher

Senior Member

03-21-2013
6 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack7n View Post
Gradius, while we're here, and chatting during your lunchbreak, wanna hop over and give BOSSMAN TAYLOR a cute little ban. He's a teacher, spamming the forums about some ****, and if he get's raged enough will end up grading all his students with Bad Grades tomorrow, effecting their future, and disabling them from getting into a good college later in life, allowing them to have to live in a trailer collecting bottles to help afford the $10 to buy the next new RIOT character that comes out. SAVE THE CHILDREN, BAN BOSSMAN!!!
I'll hit someone up that would be better suited for dealing with this person, but in the meantime, just ignore him. He's hungry for attention, and bumping his silly threads with -any- reply is giving him what he wants.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frayace

Senior Member

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotGradius View Post
We're a people! Though we enjoy working in the dark, and we tend to communicate over email instead of walking 12 feet to someone's desk, we're a people!
lol yea, People always text or email me when in just the next room :P
we should play together sometime


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bellmaker33

Senior Member

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotGradius View Post
We're a people! Though we enjoy working in the dark, and we tend to communicate over email instead of walking 12 feet to someone's desk, we're a people!
"a people"? Like... a cult of awesome?

Can I join?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ladayen

Senior Member

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellmaker33 View Post
"a people"? Like... a cult of awesome?

Can I join?

Some sort of cult.. see the pic in the post on this thread?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...iot+taco+storm


123