Looking for Sejuani Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

03-21-2013
38 of 38 Riot Posts

Hey folks. We're getting close to being able to talk in detail about Sejuani's revised kit, not quite there yet though, we've still got some solid balance testing to do first in particular.

As far as the scope of the changes go we're talking a moderate degree of change, so certainly not the same degree of change as seen in Karma's recent rework, but more than just small scale quality of life sort of stuff. One the prime focuses of our changes has been making a bit more use of some of Sejuani's available thematics, besides ice/frost which her abilities already capture well, so being able to tweak gameplay in conjunction with a visual rework (as you've probably seen teased in the recent journal posts on the forums) has been a really useful opportunity.

JoeDerp

03-21-2013

She isn't really losing her shield, is she?
Say it ain't so!

Nenesse

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
Hey folks. We're getting close to being able to talk in detail about Sejuani's revised kit, not quite there yet though, we've still got some solid balance testing to do first in particular.

As far as the scope of the changes go we're talking a moderate degree of change, so certainly not the same degree of change as seen in Karma's recent rework, but more than just small scale quality of life sort of stuff. One the prime focuses of our changes has been making a bit more use of some of Sejuani's available thematics, besides ice/frost which her abilities already capture well, so being able to tweak gameplay in conjunction with a visual rework (as you've probably seen teased in the recent journal posts on the forums) has been a really useful opportunity.
Visual rework you say? I'm excited!

I always found it odd that she wore almost nothing, but had that big fat helm and was riding a boar. Kind of a confusing mix between "skimpy chainmail bikini" versus "spiky imposing warrior on a mount."

I love Sejuani and I'm glad she's getting attention! I love her ult and I love her early game power.

I don't love how weak her distance closer is and how nonexistent her scaling is.

CoolHandJack

03-21-2013

Quote:

Please don't touch the ultimate

GhostStalker

03-21-2013

Quote:

I kind of like the kit the way it is now, with the sole exception of her cooldowns I feel being a little too high.

Terra Enigma

03-21-2013

i appreciate it Meddler.

Arcticfury

03-21-2013

Quote:

My concern is that you'll change her kit too much. I really love the feel of it and recently she has been doing very well. I really think a small QoL and thematic alignment are all that are needed. No rework please. You're scaring me. Well unless you have some huge changes to items that will require the rework, otherwise please don't change her too much.

Dualbee

03-21-2013

I love sejuani a lot and I wouldn't want her kit to be changed very much. If anything, maybe a bit of power shifted to her q from her w? I dunno. Liking the way the art is progressing though, keep up the good work.

Pink Moon Bunny

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenesse View Post
I love her early game power.
Is that suppose to be a joke? Her power comes out during mid-late game when she can tank everything and dish out damage with Norther Winds.

Vijuani

03-21-2013

Quote:

Awesome, thanks for the update