LCS Competition Ruling: Denial of Service Attacks – Hexo

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dalze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOE788 View Post
3/4 of the people that reviewed hexo have less than 10 posts.
You are trying too hard man...

Kitkala

03-19-2013

umm why are you issuing warnings for this? It's not like he thought this was ok to do. Just ban him.

IrMonsters

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

Their will probably be a bigger action such as a temp ban reddit already has a huge thread on this

Avalon Bright

03-19-2013

Quote:
For context on Hexo’s usual in-game behavior, his harassment rating is currently the worst of all LCS North American managers and players (including both starters and reserve players). No other North American pro player or manager has a higher harassment score.
Why are people like this even allowed in the LCS in the first place? Being a good player shouldn't be an excuse for being a complete bag of dicks 'until the last straw.'

Craykon

03-19-2013

not that i want to see someone go to jail over this but it is illigal to dos attack anybody so why you would just give him a warning when he is suppose to be someone whos example should be followed is kind of contradictory to what you would consider a leader to be. When someone who breaks company policy at work gets caught for it usually they get a warning depending on how sever the infaction is but for more sever cases usually they would be fired, as this individual should be. Or permantly stick him in bronze 5 for life, no lp gains just bronze 5

Engineer Diab

03-19-2013

I say permaban Hexo and a one year time ban on Nintendude

Tritotamar

03-19-2013

Elo boosting gets a ban, ddos'ing gets a warning.
OK...

Apozitive

03-19-2013

Guys. You have to realize that Riot should have the ability to go back and view games. IF he has done this back in the past. It will show.

Riot gets 30+ Million players a month. Not only that. But "Gamer activity generates more than 500 GB of structured data and over four TB of operational logs every day"
(Taken from http://slashdot.org/topic/bi/for-rio...rious-business)

Do you not think that they keep those logs? Especially regarding their "pro" players who should be upstanding members of the community. I really hope that he is not a U.S citizen, because he will be screwed in court. This is highly illegal.'

LEAVE This post alone. Honestly, they will find out with or without these comments.

Abtin Online

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by US Economy View Post
God damn. nintendudex is such a F@ggot. perma ban his puny 16 year old ass please
Just in case riot doesn't end up checking this post, I want to let you know that I find your hate speech very offensive and no more mature than the guy you are calling out in your post. I have submitted a ticket to Riot via the forums. This kind of language is not acceptable. cease immediately.

IrMonsters

03-19-2013

lol this guy is crybaby ^