@ Riot - Please give Sakura Karma her kimono back!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasnak View Post
The Sun Goddess one is also quite disappointing in my opinion. I really think that skin is one of the best looking skins in the game at the moment...and the new one is just...not...attractive to me like the current one is.

Probably the lack of a dress...not gonna lie...it really just doesn't work without a dress in any of the skins (aside from the new rework default)...

I'll just take my impractical dress if that is possible?
They could have completely reimagined the skin and made it work with the skimpy stupid outfit since she's sort of tribal or w.e... but it just looks bad.

I wish they would just give her back dress, give her back sashay walk.... but riot can't do dress-walks apparently so they just give karma the same outfit new soraka is wearing...

RIP dresses 2012

Hal Frank

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

@ Ironstylus
Please bring back the old look Sakura Karma... I bought her since day 1 release and well... not like I could refund her... because I cant... that was a very long time ago!

I'm not asking you to do it but please look the means to find a solution to that skin... doesnt seem very fair that a skin I used to like now I hate it and cant even refund it...

We have waited too long for a Karma rework and VU... we could wait a little longer... just release that quality Riot has always standed for ahead of the other video games!

Don't let us down....

Pandragony

03-18-2013

you should also change her joke, i mean if you arent going to put her in a dress then she shouldn't refer to her as if she was wearing one

StationaryObject

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaampein View Post
you should also change her joke, i mean if you arent going to put her in a dress then she shouldn't refer to her as she was wearing one
I agree with this.
Her joke needs to be redone, because honestly, it throws everything off.

Shentok

03-18-2013

The full kimono skin was why I was brought into Karma in the first place. What made me stay was her style of play, the character's backstory, the fans, and just her awesome demeanor. It's upsetting that you guys let the model get this far without keeping with the original character at all.

Airata

03-18-2013

Well I think the sun goddess looks good, but yeah the problem with sun goddess and sakura was the fact these skins were first designed around karma's old look, an aztec sun dress and a japanese kimono, all kind of long dresses that don't show to much leg, and now there they are showing legs, I think the new sun goddess one looks good and fits the aztec sun godddess feel, but the sakura one looks like a messed mess, its like they just carbon copied and put whatever they could on her, the makeup on her face looks like it was just copied from the sun goddess almost, and does anyone notice the body size differences between sakura karma and the rest? her head is slightly bigger? lol honestly I hate to be mean to the model creator but I am dislike the skin very much as do others

Tolinar

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Yup. That's why I'm cool with tanking it =)
Question:
  • Do you take barrier?
  • If you don't take barrier, why not?

Yojimaru

03-18-2013

Having watched the teaser video for the updated skins I can understand why you can't go with a full kimono for Sakura karma (there would have been clipping galore!), but the new version looks odd in my opinion from the waist down. Is there perhaps a way you could give the illusion of it being a full kimono without it interfering with her running cycle? Perhaps a modified Qipao that is long on one leg and leaves the other exposed (ala Ada Wong)?

Alex3omg

Hal Frank

03-18-2013

Do politicians always have to look fat?