So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemiluniS

Senior Member

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healurownbum View Post
And how is a remark like this at all usefull? And sure they put all the power in to her R/E there for removing all choice making either the spell extreemly OP or just abt right either way we have no more choice in teamfights unless we are going to be selfish and nuke. Which btw R/E also does.

I loved Karma cause i had to pick i had to think before doing something. I had to adjust myself to what was needed. Now i get to just spam R/E in teamfights yay.....

And srsly if you cant stand polite by all means there is the door *points* Leave now.
I can't stay polite when I said the exact same thing like atleast 5 times in this thread and in other threads and people just got a tunnel vision on her passive, which was explained why it was removed, and her aoe heal, which replaced by an aoe shield which is much better, people qqing about her even without trying her out, you don't know how she feels now and how she plays now, you don't respect the effort Riot put in making karma a better champion to the game and to the people who playing it, and you behave so selfish just to QQ for no reason


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coldeon

Member

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
Oh yeah, this is probably important to mention - Her AA range is 525 at the moment. Not gonna give homegirl incentives to aggressively AA and keep her at the old numbers! Take Inspire and level 1 and enjoy just training people with her super awesome auto attack!
I wonder how that super awesome auto attack is :c Lord Scarizard, could you give us a little peek about it?:3 Please


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Healurownbum

Senior Member

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiluniS View Post
you had to think when you had 2 mantra charges? one to use on shield and nuke and the second is to heal teammates if neccesary, I doubt if anyone though about using a mantra charge on her ****ing W. now she has a real ultimate and she really need to think how to use it! you need a good team survivability? mantra E, need to survive a bruiser jumping on you use matnra on W, need extra damage use mantra on Q, you seems like one who just like to QQ without reason
Darling u rly need to get that stick out of your ass. That rage is going to cost you your heart if you have one.

And i play Karma mostly support i could get to heals off and shield three ppl in a general teamfight. Any idea how much that rly does for your team? And when it did go badly which hell sometimes does happen. I would R/W the enemy and run the **** away with my team following me.

I rly have the feeling you havent played her that much. And i also think u get one maybe two mantra's in a teamfight with the new skillset. Which means it will be R/E anything else would be foolish as its survivablity and dmg.

I dont know whats wrong with you tho that you are this angry constantly but i do pity you right abt now. Cause all i am doing is saying how something looks and feels to me atm. And sure part of that is me hating change im willing to accept that and i know its true. But also im worried i wont be making choices in a teamfight anymore cause of the new skillset.

Now you can keep raging all you want but if your going to keep being rude and talk to me like your 5 im sorry but i will not respond anymore. Im trying to say how its for me and it looks for me. And your just being extreemly hostile and disrespectful while i was still attempting to speak to what i assumed was a fellow humanbeing someone who knows what feelings are. And not just rage.

But eh your call how you go throu life my dear.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Featherfox

Member

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healurownbum View Post
And i play Karma mostly support i could get to heals off and shield three ppl in a general teamfight. Any idea how much that rly does for your team? And when it did go badly which hell sometimes does happen. I would R/W the enemy and run the **** away with my team following me.

I rly have the feeling you havent played her that much. And i also think u get one maybe two mantra's in a teamfight with the new skillset. Which means it will be R/E anything else would be foolish as its survivablity and dmg.
Hey there, care to take a stab at my question? You seem to know Karma's abilities well, and I am looking for an honest answer to the question I posed. Sadly, it's a few pages back already, but I'm interested in your opinion.

- Featherfox


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemiluniS

Senior Member

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherfox View Post
2 pages ago I asked a question about why people think Karma doesn't need a rework. I present evidence. So far, no replies.
"ohhh, karma don't need a rework cuz she's perfect as she is!!! she's totally balanced and can destroy teams if mastered, she got a great passive that good to bait unskilled players and then burst them in a sec, oh and ofcourse the aoe % heal that saves my whole team from dying, not to mention her fans and her dress, it's just a part of karma and can't be taken away" sarcasm
and where was all this "master" karma's before her remake announced? and now we have almost 400 pages of karma "fans" QQing about how they don't want her to be changed. that's the greatest amount of karma's i have ever seen in the game until now.
WHERE WERE YOU GUYS BEFORE THEY DECIDED TO CHANGE HER?! you didn't care, now deal with the outcome


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigBlackJester

Member

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seantkingz View Post
Omg a black champion !!!good job riot lol
She reminds me of Yoruchi from bleach now


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Featherfox

Member

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiluniS View Post
"ohhh, karma don't need a rework cuz she's perfect as she is!!! she's totally balanced and can destroy teams if mastered, she got a great passive that good to bait unskilled players and then burst them in a sec, oh and ofcourse the aoe % heal that saves my whole team from dying, not to mention her fans and her dress, it's just a part of karma and can't be taken away" sarcasm
and where was all this "master" karma's before her remake announced? and now we have almost 400 pages of karma "fans" QQing about how they don't want her to be changed. that's the greatest amount of karma's i have ever seen in the game until now.
WHERE WERE YOU GUYS BEFORE THEY DECIDED TO CHANGE HER?! you didn't care, now deal with the outcome
Umm... I may be reading this wrong, but Demilumi I support the Karma change. I don't understand why people "don't" want the remake. I'm asking them to come forward and present a counter to the evidence I presented on why Karma needs a rework. So far, no replies.

- Featherfox


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemiluniS

Senior Member

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healurownbum View Post
Darling u rly need to get that stick out of your ass. That rage is going to cost you your heart if you have one.

And i play Karma mostly support i could get to heals off and shield three ppl in a general teamfight. Any idea how much that rly does for your team? And when it did go badly which hell sometimes does happen. I would R/W the enemy and run the **** away with my team following me.

I rly have the feeling you havent played her that much. And i also think u get one maybe two mantra's in a teamfight with the new skillset. Which means it will be R/E anything else would be foolish as its survivablity and dmg.

I dont know whats wrong with you tho that you are this angry constantly but i do pity you right abt now. Cause all i am doing is saying how something looks and feels to me atm. And sure part of that is me hating change im willing to accept that and i know its true. But also im worried i wont be making choices in a teamfight anymore cause of the new skillset.

Now you can keep raging all you want but if your going to keep being rude and talk to me like your 5 im sorry but i will not respond anymore. Im trying to say how its for me and it looks for me. And your just being extreemly hostile and disrespectful while i was still attempting to speak to what i assumed was a fellow humanbeing someone who knows what feelings are. And not just rage.

But eh your call how you go throu life my dear.
"darling" put that stick back to your ass because you're wrong. Proof - she recieving a remake while you QQing about how perfect she was, and the cicle begins again, same **** happened with jax,kata,ryze, eve, twitch, alistair and most of the champions they remade


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemiluniS

Senior Member

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherfox View Post
Umm... I may be reading this wrong, but Demilumi I support the Karma change. I don't understand why people "don't" want the remake. I'm asking them to come forward and present a counter to the evidence I presented on why Karma needs a rework. So far, no replies.

- Featherfox
yeah I know, and I agree with you, it's just the fact they can't give you an evidence for this besides their qq about her fans and her aoe heal and passive,you are 100% right


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Healurownbum

Senior Member

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiluniS View Post
I can't stay polite when I said the exact same thing like atleast 5 times in this thread and in other threads and people just got a tunnel vision on her passive, which was explained why it was removed, and her aoe heal, which replaced by an aoe shield which is much better, people qqing about her even without trying her out, you don't know how she feels now and how she plays now, you don't respect the effort Riot put in making karma a better champion to the game and to the people who playing it, and you behave so selfish just to QQ for no reason
Then you havent read anything i have been saying from the start. So u have the balls to rip me a new one without knowing what i have been saying? And then assume i respond well? Seems foolish my dear boy.

And i have been saying she needed the change i have been saying i hope she still feels and plays like Karma i cant judge that till i get to play her. And i also have been saying from what i SEE is something i dont like cause it looks like i wont have much choice in how i would play her anymore.

But again i do stress this before you rip me a new one Again. I dont know how she plays i dont know if she truelly is going to be R/E only in teamfights cause i havent played her yet. And i also dont know the ratios the cooldowns. So i cant judge much more then the information i currently have and how it looks to me.

I dont like the passive change sure but i get it it had to go. But the new passive feels rly bandage like. Not rly a passive. And i dislike the fact they want to make Karma Alot more agressive less abt balance more abt owning.

Removal of choice and balance is what bugs me. But i cant judge it till i have played it.

And Featherfox i if i wont forget reply to it later. This guy wore me out im angry and it took alot to not just swear alot. And your post is kinda long my poor ****ed up lill dyslexic brain hurts reading it atm lol