So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahses

03-15-2013

Guys guys wait just listen
are you listening?
okay cool
what if we
hold on what if we... left the old Karma model, va, and animations (complete with fans) the same on her vintage skin for the fan lovers while the updated skins get all the new stuff including no fans? It wouldn't require any extra work because all of it is already there on the client. Sure it sucks that you lose out on the current vintage skin but oh well. This way fan lovers are happy and so is everyone else.

Niezere

03-15-2013

Couldn't you just add the fans on to the traditional skin in some way? Here's a bad photoshop to show what I mean.

YHWH

03-15-2013

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I just paid more attention to the art. Where did all her clothes go?

KyliaL

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niezere View Post
Couldn't you just add the fans on to the traditional skin in some way? Here's a bad photoshop to show what I mean.
I agree but maybe decrease the fan size by half or more. she would probably look good with small fans. those look way to big on her lol.

Xyirx

03-15-2013

From my own perspective this is what she loses:
AoE Heal
Bonus chunk of AP
Some loss in damage without mantra (because her bond is now single-targeted)
A mantra stack

But look at what she gains:
Safe pokes (from her extra 100 aa range, new Q skillshot spell)
AoE shield (to compensate with her AoE heal)
A snare
Ways to make her mantra come off cooldown faster (to compensate on 1 mantra stack)

All in all, I think it's a pretty fair trade to me, and despite how I love to bait as Karma (you can lolking me and check my matches) her passive will be quite useless against burst mages who can shut you down easily, especially with instant hard CCs, not to mention that she must be at close range to get her spells to work. With new kit, she can lane more safely and still has good damage potential in sustained battle.

Yobrevol

03-15-2013

when will she be on pbe?

CodyLegend21

03-15-2013

sucks that karmas w doesnt speed up allies

Magister Gir

03-15-2013

*face slam against table* my poor poor Karma..... you're gonna get played which is nice but you'll get nerfed in the future.... you'll get nerfed. You're not even the support I use to know and love anymore, you're just another ap mid carry which you could do as before but why did you have to change so much my sweet Karma. Oh Karma I knew you so well.

Hrondir

03-15-2013

I'm jumping on the "hate the new passive" bandwagon. In lol there are useless passives, there are ok passives, there are attractive passives, then there are down right sexy passives. Karma's old passive was one of the biggest troll baits this game has ever seen since Blitz' passive.

I have on more than one occasion tried to towerdive a karma sitting at 1/4 her HP just to watch her troll stroll away. Her name will lose all meaning "Karma: You f*** with her she'll f*** you harder."

Edit: Remove super awsome and unique passive/Insert generic mediocrity

Fallen3angel

03-15-2013

You really need to keep the part of karma where he abilities could all be used to either help or hurt. This new kit looks lame. Sorry. Art is good though.