What we know about Zac's kit

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

subninja

Champion Designer

03-15-2013
7 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNeedtobreathe View Post
@ subninja can you promise that he is not a new urf? I mean april fools day is comming up soon
I surely hope not. I've been working on this dude a long time.

UCG BooX

03-15-2013

Sooooo, thats not a promise then. Hmmmm

ShadyElf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by subninja View Post
I surely hope not. I've been working on this dude a long time.
"Riot Games Employee Subninja goes on a rampage after learning that a project he had worked on was merely an April Fool's joke. When his superiors informed him to scrap all his work he began smashing everything in his vicinity and went on to destroy every single cubicle in the building."

Lyceus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
I have upvoted two posts in this thread. One that is entirely correct. Another that is entirely wrong.

Best of luck.
I was kinda correct! That is one massive passive though, oy! Never saw all that coming but his kit sounds awesome. Can't wait to see his skin.

Timjin

03-15-2013

Haha called it! Mini slime explosion passive!

SkyPyro

03-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyPyro View Post
WOW, what if one of his abilites lets him split into 4 little blobs and then lets him decide on whos position he wants to spawn again. Wouldn't that be awesome?
Called it

Baxter900

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by subninja View Post
Yeah you guys were getting really close based on my tiny hints. There still is one thing I teased that's not in the ability list. It doesn't really impact gameplay much, but it's pretty cool.

Let's call it his very poorly hidden passive.
I believe that it's that he grows with health.

Of course we kind of guessed that so maybe I'm not seeing it. Oh well I'm off to get Cho'goth to use feast on him (after posting some bugs of course )

Baxter900

03-20-2013

I started one about the next upcoming champion, please take a look: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3238593