Karma Relaunch Heading to PBE

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImNOOBuTOO

03-15-2013

nice

RobertoStrikeMW3

03-15-2013

karma is my karma xD, i pro karma miy name is Robertostrikemw3

VortexShadow

03-15-2013

So if I got her now would I get the nifty skin? or do you need to have owned her for this or that amount of time first???

Well I dug around this forum and found the answer my self, so I guess all that is left to say is OOOOH NIFTY!!! I hope they redo her leash thingy so it does dam rather than just slows the enemy you attach to... Oh and I thought the black and white was part of her being Karma kind of a yin-yang reference, though purple is my favorite color so I like it either way I suppose...

Appull

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2013

I don't understand why you're completely redoing Karma. From what I'm reading this seems like a nerf. For those of us who have ever actually played her in game (correctly) shes a damn near unbeatable mid. I personally have played karma mid close to 70 times and have NEVER lost lane. I have never seen her as a support with her ap ratios being the way they are and with her heal being so low. Karma really only needed a range buff on her q and a flat heal instead of a percentage(or dbl the percentage it had). She is without a doubt one of my favorite mids because its so fun. Seeing her get nerfed and changed into a support role isn't something I'm happy about. Her aoe shield will be good if it's actually given a decent ratio, but I'm guessing it's gonna be pretty low since you gave speed buff to it. Her tether was a HUGE part of her kit and you've turned it into Leblanc's e. Honestly when I first heard of the rework I was excited thinking she was gonna get the slight buffs she needed and am let down to see that you are turning her away from what she truly shined at. Chasing, saving, surprise damage, long range harass.

Karma was a great utility AND damage champ when played correctly, even with the problems she had. So to this rework, all I can say is R.I.P. the most underestimated champ in league history.

Stuticus

03-15-2013

This almost has to have been suggested by now, but I got in on this topic a bit late and dont' have enough time to read everything, and I didn't see any Red posts directly address this question. About the loss of the fans, Couldn't her traditional skin be tweaked and change the floating bars on either side of her Glowing... power.. thing into fans. That way she still has them, but just doesn't use them in her hands for combat.
Personally I feel this would keep the ascetic you were going for, and be more accurate to the classic look at the same time.

Please +1 this if you agree with me, or -1 if you don't I guess any maybe we can get a red response.

Economicz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2013

I love special treats

hotfire

03-15-2013

Awesome! any ideas on when that patch will go through? or maybe leak some photos of her skin's model or splash ?

TKDbeast

03-15-2013

BUSTED!

I was looking through the league of legends concept art and i found this concept art for Syndra.

http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflege...al_Concept.jpg

Apparently, they are basing the new Karma off of a planned Syndra.

Vox

Marketing Associate

03-15-2013
3 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woozl View Post
Noice, now just tell us about Zac and you'll have made my weekend.
Weekend made?

buckybone

03-15-2013

Great, now all the Redditors have their favorite champion back...