So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FatalArchon

03-15-2013

So her tether is basically LeBlancs tether now?

March of Dimes

03-15-2013

Wait, so how long is the cooldown on her single mantra? Is it going to effectively be an ult? If so, not only has her unique system of mantras been simplified down to produce another 3 skills + ult champ, but the fact that Karma will need to use one of those spells to cast the ult would make her a 2 skill + ult champ (unless empowered spells have separate CDs, like Rengar's).

Also... when is she hitting PBE?

Twillera

03-15-2013

So i take it that she no longer has 6 ranks of spells? Boo. That was always kinda fun. Not really a nerf in anyway. Just fun.

phatcat09

03-15-2013

Quote:
WTF PASSIVE
I don't think anyone has taken that tone about her passive yet. You should chose your words wisely when responding so as not to offend people who aren't acting as outlandishly as you imply them to be.

My personal issue with the Passive change has everything to do with what I believe to be the one re-occuring thematic element of old karma that could easily be transferred to new karma being that as things happen to karma things return to back to the enemy. Now it's all outwardly focused, which is easier to adept too, but it sure doesn't present itself as innovative. Then again its been said before innovation isn't what you guys care about over pick-up and go-ability, which isn't a bad thing, but damn does it suck to see it go away.

Why am I even trying to convince you of otherwise then? False hope mostly...

Briandot

03-15-2013

cant wait for this!!! ive always loved karma, but felt she was out of place in the game, hopefully she is resserected as the true enlightment to the league

Healurownbum

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samalabam View Post
What if the mantra bonus on her tether can heal an ally that she targets it with?
Seems like a enemy only spell now.

Twillera

03-15-2013

Also on a side note. Im so okay with this rework. It looks really good. GJ riot.

Lord Pudding Cup

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Entropy View Post
She's now an AP mid with no escape, little bit of CC.

It'll come down to her ranges - will she be able to poke effectively? If her leash has a long range, she might be able to initiate team fights with it.
shes not support? sounds like it, a healing slowing teather for disengaging / escaping, and a shield that speeds up for your adc to escape ganks.... sounds like a good combo.

A Dolphin

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
BIGLISTOFCHANGES
So, Scarizard, my question to you is, when Karma does her Mantra'd AoE shield, will she shield herself?

Lord Pudding Cup

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by healurownbum View Post
seems like a enemy only spell now.
that would be f*cking sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!