So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hallows Evelynn

03-15-2013

great walls of text batman!

BestBilbo

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballistixz View Post
great walls of text batman!
Someone has demanded a response after spewing out arguments without backing them up - so I respond.

You don't have to read it, it's not dedicated to you, but perhaps a few parts most certainly will help you understand why the Karma rework as turned out like this.

Sorry for the walls bro, couldn't help it and was needed since someone asked me for a response.

Healurownbum

03-15-2013

With the lack of information im starting to think they are redoing things trying to make it better.... But then again might just be my hopes

superhafiz41

03-15-2013

About that heimdinger leak roit plz karma move

HarryOrunitia

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestBilbo View Post
Someone has demanded a response after spewing out arguments without backing them up - so I respond.
I have the feeling that's what you'll just keep saying, no matter whether we actually back up our arguments or not.

Plus, that's a pretty hostile statement for someone who said he wanted to drop the hostile tones in this conversation.

BestBilbo

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryOrunitia View Post
That's a pretty hostile statement for someone who said he wanted to drop the hostile tones in this conversation.
It looks extremely hostile when just looking at that single sentence - yep, but I hope that anyone who reads my post and I hope that Dark Yoga can see for himself if my intentions are to sound hostile over there.

Quote:
I have the feeling that's what you'll just keep saying, no matter whether we actually back up our arguments or not.
Theme, Readability, Counterplay. That's what a champion needs to live up to, all of the things you loved about Karma and you feel that are missing on her right now were blurring down her readability and theme yet you are refusing to accept the hard truth that they were blurring down her readability and theme, watering her down as a character and the quality of the rework as a whole.

Grumphy Monkey was so kind to explain why they've made these decisions and how they've jumped to these conclusions, yet after that you are still wondering why they've done what they've done.

This is exactly what has happend between me and you so far, you've given your opinion about what you liked about old karma and the fact that you really miss them on her current design - which is entirely subjective, no backing up your points.

Grumphy Monkey, ItemsGuy and I have given explanations why they have made these decisions and why there were extremely neccesary so Karma could live up to theme and readability better - this is not subjective, this has been backing up our claims both from Riot and us.

Subjective load of me and itemsguy and Riot: We like to think a character that is themed more consistantly and is more readable makes a better champion.

LiftsLikeGaston

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healurownbum View Post
With the lack of information im starting to think they are redoing things trying to make it better.... But then again might just be my hopes
You're delusional.

BestBilbo

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiftsLikeGaston View Post
You're delusional.
Yeah - I assume they will only be adding animations to make her more like old karma, in terms of adding fans to her recall animation or something like that.

Healurownbum

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiftsLikeGaston View Post
You're delusional.
Was that ment as offensive as it looked? Cause damn dude i can have my hopes.

Severian NA

03-15-2013

Unless they posted somewhere and I missed it, it is the most likely that they are not doing anything at all based on this feedback. Fans have so far been declined, dress is too hard and if the other skins have anything like that its not set in stone yet, or they would have said. While it is entirely possible that they might do something, I am pretty sure they are focusing on getting her ready for the PBE and dealing with the kit first.

They weren't supposed to be dealing with this right now, they were forced to release this info early, because of that leak. So my guess is that they are putting this on hold for when they were planning on dealing with the V.U specifically.

All the above is just is my best guess though.