I feel this is a serious problem that requires immediate attention

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tepin

03-14-2013

Just looked and yeah this is lame, please fix our runes please.

dead robit

03-14-2013

hello guys i just wanted to clarify that it isnt a bug in the runes being buffed. its in the labeling. i just bought the .83 flat cdr runes now in the shop not but 2 mins ago. and now when i equip them they are .65 flat. if one of you is reporting it to the bug section thought id enlighten you a little.

Filthy Animals

Network Ops Technician

03-14-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I am checking this out right now.

gr1m5

03-14-2013

Huh never even noticed they were any different. It's been so long since I've bought a rune so I wouldn't of ever noticed if not for this post. Hopefully it is fixed soon

ShinyPockets

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by akorshikai View Post
hello guys i just wanted to clarify that it isnt a bug in the runes being buffed. its in the labeling. i just bought the .83 flat cdr runes now in the shop not but 2 mins ago. and now when i equip them they are .65 flat. if one of you is reporting it to the bug section thought id enlighten you a little.
No it isn't, i checked the labels on two separate accounts and one of them reads correctly as well as provides the correct stats, the other does not, however if you are experiencing a .65 tooltip after buying.83 runes, that is an even more glaring issue.

fierin haldane

03-16-2013

So in response to the Riot post.... did you guys check this out? I literally just bought a Greater Glyph of Cooldown Reduction, it says 0.83% in the shop, but 0.65% on my rune page. this makes me a sad panda

TEEM0 0N DUTY

03-16-2013

The reason being is .65% is what the real cooldown is. the .83% is the PBE patch that they'll update soon. I remember reading the upcoming patch notes and a whole bunch of runes were in them. Real soon you'll get your extra cooldown runes but for now they stay like how they've always been .65%

didlyboop

03-16-2013

bump