glitch hax i dont know (dominion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Useralits

03-14-2013

hey, well this singed ( Mike588988 is his summoners name) just start to capture a point and leaves, the point continues capturing it self also he stays with the beam, here is a video is a lil bit laggy is the best quality my pc can handle without exploding we won anyways
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTFffSFw7Cw

Spardaencelo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2013

Same thing happened to me today. It's not that singed's fault, afaik. I think it's a visual bug, cause the base still appeared to be ours (it captured itself for the other team, once we finished capturing it).

Syndic Callz

03-14-2013

We just had the same thing happen in our game. Had beams connected to every point and they were slowly draining. Also would break your caps if you were capping a neutral point. Not sure if this is just a bug or an intentional exploit. A fix would be nice though.

Elsaliss

03-14-2013

I was playing Morde and after I had capped a point the beam stayed on my champ the rest of the game. I didn't check to see if I could cap the point; all I know is that it wouldn't go away until I was at the end game screen. Dying did not make it go away.

Useralits

03-15-2013

so is confirmed as a glitch, my apologies to Mike588988