@RIOT - Purpose of the Game

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

03-13-2013
4 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WukongBR View Post
Never said I was a good Wukong. That's like me asking you to prove you're a good Zilean. Because the champion name is in your name..for the most part.

Are you?

Btw..no image on your Starcraft page? Even HotShotGG has a picture on his page bro.

Methinks the Scarab Shooter was a little overhyped.
It's because I was a male model in between being a starcraft player and a video game designer, and it's emotionally challenging for me be reminded of how the modeling industry objectifies male models such as myself. I worked so hard to build a sense of self not based on my (clearly) attractive looks, and pictures of me remind me of this. Consequently, Zoolander the movie really changed my life. Hence, no image.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

03-13-2013
5 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfenestrator View Post
Out of curiosity, do you still play League much? I noticed that this account hasn't played many games since the release of the honor initiative. I figure that you probably do, but mostly on smurf accounts since this one would probably be recognized by a decent number of people.
Smurf I play League to enjoy it, and also to get a real picture of how the game is played. Playing as Zileas does not do that. It does give player feedback, but I get that on the forums and trade shows and so forth.

Omegathorion

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
It's because I was a male model in between being a starcraft player and a video game designer, and it's emotionally challenging for me be reminded of how the modeling industry objectifies male models such as myself. I worked so hard to build a sense of self not based on my (clearly) attractive looks, and pictures of me remind me of this. Consequently, Zoolander the movie really changed my life. Hence, no image.
I honestly can't tell if the male model thing is trolling or not. Is it true?

Zileas

VP of Game Design

03-13-2013
6 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegathorion View Post
I honestly can't tell if the male model thing is trolling or not. Is it true?
Who can say? What I will say in all seriousness is that at least one rioter is legitimately a former male model.

CommandShockwave

03-13-2013

Quote:
I love you.

I love you so much right now.

Showdwn

03-13-2013

Quote:
Who can say? What I will say in all seriousness is that at least one rioter is legitimately a former male model.
Scarizard confirmed as beard model.

420x8l4z3xN4ru70

03-13-2013

tacostorm? tacostorm.

NotSid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2013

Quote:
It's Phreak!

Tons of flexing.

Ep1cLeprechaun

03-13-2013

Quote:
You aren't active nearly as much as before, but you are still my special little troll <3

Does Not Dive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2013

Can i ask what the long term for LoL is? in say 10 years where does riot see itself. Still updating, how do you plan to stay reverent or at some point is Riot going to grow beyond League.

12345678 ... 9