Supports 90% females champs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

squire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2013

well only like 90% of the hot females in the game are female.. whats up with that?

LightLocked

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2013

Thresh is a women. You can tell by the dress she wears and that lamp is really a purse. She has no rack because she has no flesh on her bones.

Farstride

03-13-2013

Quote:
ok i know you are in the 12-14 age group but people who are 21 do no think the same way as the people who are 12 ok
21 reporting. Main Riven. Your point that 21+ aged players are afraid of being called gay for playing female champions is ludicrous.

I'd also argue that if a 12 year old believes it's fine, he will probably keep his opinion even after he is 40, therefore age is irrelevant.

=D

RiotSundiata

Systems Administrator

03-13-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Just curious, how much does a champion's gender ( or perceived masculine/feminine characteristics ) affect your decision to play the champ or not?

Farstride

03-13-2013

Quote:
Just curious, how much does a champion's gender ( or perceived masculine/feminine characteristics ) affect your decision to play the champ or not?
I joined league in the first place when a friend showed me how badass Riven looked.

Dead serious about that too.