Sedrel, The Tainted Paragon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bararuku

03-13-2013

sorry if that this isnt really related to you're character, but I was wondering if you could give me advice on how a lore should sound like, or at the very least what steps should be taken when creating a lore?

WindShade

03-13-2013

I have updated the Lore. I took a different direction, while keeping the general idea. It should be more clear and creepier now.

WindShade

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bararuku View Post
sorry if that this isnt really related to you're character, but I was wondering if you could give me advice on how a lore should sound like, or at the very least what steps should be taken when creating a lore?
You can always add me in game and I can answer your questions there.

All I can recommend is to go on the LoL Client and read the champions lore. Find things that are similar, a structure.

ohmikegoodness

Senior Animator

03-13-2013
4 of 7 Riot Posts

Riot pls

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmikegoodness View Post
Riot pls
Wow... that's 4 red posts in this thread now. Cuhrahzy!

I wonder if something like this is actually coming out and that's why it is getting all this attention?

RobotWizardMan

Global Network Ops Manager

03-13-2013
5 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmikegoodness View Post
riot pls :d
this!

Super Explosion

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNate View Post
this!
W-wait a minute!

Riot posts in the Player Concepts forum?

But that's. That's almost unheard of!

This day has been marked and recorded as a most beneficent omen.

Ravechaosknight

03-13-2013

Haha! Good to see you took my advice on naming the stone Windshade. Some mght argue that in the grand scheme of things the name of the stone is not that important, and the argument can also be made that Riot has never really included those types of details in the past. While this is true, many of the creative team members have stated that they want to create a more vibrant and detailed(paraphrased of course) world for the IP to grow in.

P.S. Xelnath will never think to look in the player concept forum for one of the precious demonstones! Mwahahaha!

Skyhawke

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
Wow... that's 4 red posts in this thread now. Cuhrahzy!

I wonder if something like this is actually coming out and that's why it is getting all this attention?
It's got to be this.

Like the one guy who posted his list of concepts on GD with a Vi look-alike and received a bunch of comments from Rioters.

Or maybe the OP has a bunch of friends who work at Riot.

(No offense intended, by the way. I've reviewed a lot of player concepts and this one is pretty fleshed-out and interesting. It's just highly irregular to have reds post in the players concepts forum)

Arigner

03-13-2013

Interesting Concept.

But I find the W power a bit weird when Imbued with the Spirit. Since when Activated, it upgrades (for a Time I guess) Sedrel weapons ranges, how does the ''Upgrading this ability in favor of the Spirit will strike enemies in front of her (crescent) with bonus damage.'' works?

Is it only one time when activated? Or during the duration of the activated ability she does more damage in an area in front of her?

Apart from this, it's really good. Continue upgrading that Lore Background and the good work.