So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shosuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2013

Great idea!! Tear some of her clothes off, and she'll definitely get more play time.

Healurownbum

03-12-2013

Awww still nothing

Abstrue

03-12-2013

Please make music for her?

Alex Graves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2013

Just here to add my two cents really. I'm glad that her rework is finally getting done, mostly because I'm afraid it will be like Eve's and Karma won't be my Karma anymore. After the Eve rework she was just not the right Eve anymore she's not bad and I know a lot of people like this new one over the old but it is sad to not really get to play her now (just loved the old version to much). If nothing else I'll be happy to see her rework done just so I'm not waiting to see if I lose her too, almost have the same problem with Vlad (mostly the nerfs made it so easy to counter him for a long time), but I'll still have the memories of my Karma so even if I lose her so someone else can use her I'll be happy(at least my ionian side will, my noxian side still wants to run someone through over the Warwick/Soraka deal(not even sure who, never bothered to look into that edit much)). Now all we need is Vlad to finish becoming a melee fighter, Kassadin's daughter released, and all those elementals' Anivia promised the league in her lore and you guys will be good (P.S. I'm good to do those three for you for cheap if you guys want ;D).

SCTetra

03-13-2013

I'm probably one of the few people who actually enjoy her original skin at the moment. I do not know anything about the lore with Karma, so I can't really understand the reasoning behind changing her model.

However, switching the skin isn't to big of a deal, but what I really dislike is the removal of the fans. I thought the fans were a unique style that she had and made her special and I really enjoyed that. I wish they wouldn't remove them.

Also, I am fairly new to LoL, but for being the least played character, wouldn't upgrading a few abilities to make her more likable be a better choice, since I don't think people dislike playing Karma because of the way she looks?

the Dead Child

03-13-2013

Patiently waiting for her release :/

Terra Enigma

03-13-2013

Guinsoo? Whats the matter with him?

Healurownbum

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Dead Child View Post
Patiently waiting for her release :/
Patiently.... There is a balance patch coming out tomorrow, in my eyes it scream they can take a other week or two before Karma patch then O.O I aint that patient.

The whole not getting anymore information for like ever is alrdy eating me ALIVE O.O

Shingo

03-13-2013

Her release is being delayed as they are spending time to incorporate her fans back in

That's what I keep telling myself ;-;

the Dead Child

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healurownbum View Post
Patiently.... There is a balance patch coming out tomorrow, in my eyes it scream they can take a other week or two before Karma patch then O.O I aint that patient.

The whole not getting anymore information for like ever is alrdy eating me ALIVE O.O
haha when I said patient.. I didn't mean it.. I usually check surrender@20 like every hour