What we know about Zac's kit

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baxter900

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by crzymdscntst View Post
Anyone mention that he's "like Anivia" and has an interesting interaction with Cho?

These were in logs 1-3 somewhere if I recall.
I remember that, thanks for reminding me I'll put it in the main post. I guess for the Anivia part it means that he is really hard to kill (Subninja already hinted at this also)

No idea what the Cho interaction is, probably just an easter egg.

Knightmarre

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxter900 View Post

Random guess for passive: I think his passive could possibly be similar to Viegar's passive, except with health instead of mana. This would explain the prioritizing of health and spirit visage though since passives rarely scale off of AP or AD, it would eliminate one of the strongest potential reasons for buying AP on him, so now that I think about it, it sounds unlikely, like I said, random guess.

Subninja gave us yet another potential hint:

So apparently Zac is really hard to kill. Any ideas why?

I think his passive will be attack(or more likely armor and resist) scaling up with health missing

just what i think

Baxter900

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightmarre View Post
I think his passive will be attack(or more likely armor and resist) scaling up with health missing

just what i think
Might work but I believe that Riot's said in the past that base stat buffs based on missing health are a nightmare to manage. In fact, the only champ that I can think of who has one is Karma.

Would explain the lack of armor and MR though.

The Omnivious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2013

Apparently his passive is similar to Anivia's Egg, but scrambled into pieces with weaker individual parts I bet.

Knightmarre

03-12-2013

oh not sure how i feel about that, i like my passive more lol.well mine couldve been overpowered.
but still I woulda liked to see something more fresh, especially since now anivias egg probably gets outdone, when it isnt even that good to begin with

Angel 64

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2013

Hi. I feel that many guys are missing something kinda obvious. I posted my idea here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...9#post35535249 but I got downvoted. Feel free to use it for the discussion.

Baxter900

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel 64 View Post
Hi. I feel that many guys are missing something kinda obvious. I posted my idea here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...9#post35535249 but I got downvoted. Feel free to use it for the discussion.

That's a great idea with Zac returning to a more infantile stage, that style of "Rebirth" is more similar to how I was thinking actually in that it's hard to kill jelly, slime, etc. monsters. And I might have just figured out a good way for this to all work together.

Kind of an inverse Cho'goth (hence the "interaction with him)

As Zac gets more health, Zac gets larger and more powerful. He also repairs himself(probably through ult) passively or actively, regaining large amounts of health.

This explains the Cho'goth interaction, why Zac builds large amounts of health, why Zac builds spirit Visage,why Zac's "like Anivia", and "Hard to kill", and if Zac's model changes simulating him "grow up" as he gets more powerful it would explain the recent Morello keeps posting about how they chose the wrong image of him to show in the journal thingy on threads about how Zac's not "cute" if he's humanoid. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we've worked together to guess a main playing point of a champion before release!!!!

subninja

Champion Designer

03-12-2013
1 of 7 Riot Posts

This is a cool thread. You guys are batman-tier detectives.

I should probably start leaking some incorrect info to throw you off the scent.

Renicade

03-12-2013

dont do it!

Titiln

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by subninja View Post
This is a cool thread. You guys are batman-tier detectives.

I should probably start leaking some incorrect info to throw you off the scent.
all my downvotes

/tear