So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Healurownbum

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimson62 View Post
Just as something to tribute to her old self... don't you think it would be fair if her /j or /t would have her pull the fans out of her pocket and talk about "fan service"?

I would laugh, don't know about everyone else
I know im going to be a pain in the ass with this. But its rly double for me one side i would love to see the fans being used other side its like pouring salt on a open wound.

They made it clear that Karma is gone, so why just having a constant reminder of whats lost i dont know its double for me. I would love it but also it would sorta sting..

Im way to emotional attached ffs, but then again thats why i rly like Riot. They are able to put something out there that can mean something. They have a amazing standard for pretty much everything, and this is the first time i kinda felt let down. Or maybe my standards of Riot itself became to high, cause of how much awesome stuff they kick out and me just assuming it be gold after gold.

Meh i dont know, i do know i will get over it. At one point or a other.

Just to suck up lol. I think everyone at Riot does amazing work. This just took me by suprise and isnt what I had wished to see. Me. But it doesnt change the fact i think you guys do great work. But this little diamond isnt shining as brightly anymore for me. But eh that might still change! Havent seen everything of her yet

(And omg i generally someone who writes one or two things in a thread if that! And in this thread i wrote soooooo much, i just hope that tells you how much i like your work overall. One bump in the road so far. The little bumps i generally can skip over, this one just might take me abit longer to climb over.)

Terra Enigma

03-11-2013

Still wanna know about Guinsoo guys.
Riot pls.

T33moHat

03-11-2013

Frankly I am seeing the same 10 or 12 people spamming this thread with vitriol and emo posts. Just wait untill you see it on PBE before you think about slitting your wrists because change happened. The Dressed changed because that costume could not account for more dynamic animations that I am sure the animation team wanted to push. The fans will probably come back in her B animation or Dance or something. Chill the **** out. Oh yeah, and not to mention the fact you same 12 kids are constantly on this thread ready to downvote any voice of reason.

Letler

03-11-2013

Can you just do us a favor and release her kit? I am assuming that the actual skills aren't being changed much, probably just working on balance and numbers now. So what would the harm be in just giving us a few sentences on what they do? I mean, aside from the full blown rage that comes from anything any red says ever, there's totally no harm!

SexyShady

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadgerDrool View Post
I'm sorry to hear the rest of this though. I hope you keep enjoying LoL. Riot's doing some good things for female characters as well. Despite being male, I find myself in a similar emotional state. I know I'll be irritated seeing new Karma in games.

Fortunately, I am also a huge Trundle fan and he's much more likely to come out the other side as something I love. That could really take some of the personal sting out for me.

I'm unsure if you'll see this. I wonder if you found a couple of Morello's comments as biting as I did. I doubt he meant it that way but a couple of those posts came off really badly to me.
Curiosity killed the cat lol. I'm still here... Reading this first thing in the morning. Thank you for your concern, but as I've said, I don't think I'll just stop playing completely. I may just peter out a bit. I don't play Trundle, but I do like his character design and I hope they don't screw it up as bad as they did here, if only for your sake.

My basic summary of most if not all of Riots posts have been as such. "Yeah, yeah, we see your concerns but too bad. We've already made her the way we want her and you *****es are such a small minority that all we gotta do is respectfully push you aside and everyone will love us for being so creative and thoughtful." I realize I'm being a little overdramatic ***** here but that's what I read lol.

Xela Syab

03-11-2013

Where's the Heimerdinger remake? Y U NO DO THINGS IN OERDER!!!!

Krimson62

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healurownbum View Post
I know im going to be a pain in the ass with this. But its rly double for me one side i would love to see the fans being used other side its like pouring salt on a open wound.

They made it clear that Karma is gone, so why just having a constant reminder of whats lost i dont know its double for me. I would love it but also it would sorta sting..

Im way to emotional attached ffs, but then again thats why i rly like Riot. They are able to put something out there that can mean something. They have a amazing standard for pretty much everything, and this is the first time i kinda felt let down. Or maybe my standards of Riot itself became to high, cause of how much awesome stuff they kick out and me just assuming it be gold after gold.

Meh i dont know, i do know i will get over it. At one point or a other.

Just to suck up lol. I think everyone at Riot does amazing work. This just took me by suprise and isnt what I had wished to see. Me. But it doesnt change the fact i think you guys do great work. But this little diamond isnt shining as brightly anymore for me. But eh that might still change! Havent seen everything of her yet

(And omg i generally someone who writes one or two things in a thread if that! And in this thread i wrote soooooo much, i just hope that tells you how much i like your work overall. One bump in the road so far. The little bumps i generally can skip over, this one just might take me abit longer to climb over.)

I have a feeling that what will obviously be a more powerful karma will warm you up again.
Her spell effects look infinitely better than before, and while she may not be the same she will most definitely be karma... imagine it as a younger version of herself... before she needed to fan herself constantly from the hot flashes and while her spells had more power behind them.

not to mention using some leg for political gain... (incoming monica lewinsky skin? who knows)

T33moHat

03-11-2013

Quote:
I realize I'm being a little overdramatic
Which is why Riot is not taking you or any of your emo downvote squad seriously. You are all too emotionally charged.
YOU ARE THE VOCAL MINORITY DEAL WITH IT.

Healurownbum

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimson62 View Post
I have a feeling that what will obviously be a more powerful karma will warm you up again.
Her spell effects look infinitely better than before, and while she may not be the same she will most definitely be karma... imagine it as a younger version of herself... before she needed to fan herself constantly from the hot flashes and while her spells had more power behind them.

not to mention using some leg for political gain... (incoming monica lewinsky skin? who knows)
Thanks that made me laugh! But its not going to be her younger self as they said evolve her next stage in her life. So she got even older! Her poor wrists probably just cant handle all the waving with the fans anymore, thats it! Thats why they rly removed them.

And im sure i will get used to her, unless ofc it rly is a compleetly new champion. I doubt in all honesty i'd even try then.

LiftsLikeGaston

03-11-2013

You could always just let it go. You've voiced your opinion, no need to keep shouting it.