Mac client keeps crashing during my ranked matches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CasualTony

03-10-2013

Please fix this! I can't win because i keep crashing in the middle of the gam. I was wondering if you can get me my rp point i lost! LOL support always says is that they can't do anything about it then **** fix your piece of **** SOFTWARE even in the euro forum all i see is that it crash and on your na server i guess no one complain but this is really irritating when you are trying to play

Dr Clueless PhD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasualTony View Post
Please fix this! I can't win because i keep crashing in the middle of the gam. I was wondering if you can get me my rp point i lost! LOL support always says is that they can't do anything about it then **** fix your piece of **** SOFTWARE even in the euro forum all i see is that it crash and on your na server i guess no one complain but this is really irritating when you are trying to play
The Mac Client is currently in Beta, IIRC. I don't know why you would play Ranked on a Beta client. You HAVE to expect bugs and such in a Beta.

CasualTony

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Clueless PhD View Post
The Mac Client is currently in Beta, IIRC. I don't know why you would play Ranked on a Beta client. You HAVE to expect bugs and such in a Beta.
but even in ranked or normal game it is frustrating seeing the game crash so many more time then the ilol which was like a perma beta and it does so much better!

Necrofoxtail

03-11-2013

I keep having the problem (3 times, with about 25 ranked games) that something happens that freezes my computer and I have to do a hard restart. This takes like 5 minutes so we tend to be behind when I get back.