So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Utensil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

To me, her Mantra is the most annoying thing about her (you have to build CDR on her just to get them), so why does she still have Mantra or how is it different (if at all) from what she currently has?

Brennivin

03-09-2013

I have been checking the PBE everyday for her relaunch, I really hate the word "Soon."

:'(

Sessamo

03-09-2013

Can you tell us what it was you guys like about Karma and what you wanted to change?

Faari

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brennivin View Post
I have been checking the PBE everyday for her relaunch, I really hate the word "Soon."

:'(
Haha same here i've been checking surrender@20 quite alot

Softspoken

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
I've read every page of this thread.
Truly, we are not worthy.

Healurownbum

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAmes View Post
Don't apologize for how you feel about things. I've got thick skin. You are right that this is not a VU.

The designer/s paid attention to how Karma is currently played. Players who are familiar with Karma still enjoy playing her. I asked the team the other day, "Is Karma fun?" the answer was "Yes". You and others will be the judge of their success in the end.

Possibly. I can't speak to what we'll do with upcoming champions. I will say that, technically, a full dress is a bit of a nightmare at times. Some of the animations we wanted to do with Karma don't support it.
Thanks!

And being fun and keeping the same feel of playstyle isnt a differnt thing to me

And please i beg of you do not do that, that would to me be a kick to the teeth in all honesty. We didnt wanna try that on Karma anymore but lets us present you this new champion just to remind you we could of like of a way. Again i tend to overreacted.

Dramaqueen at heart and all.

Brennivin

03-09-2013

@RiotAmes,

Okay the fans are gone, the dress is gone, I'm over that. But, will her old voice actress be returning to voice her new model? I loved her old VO, and I like that it will be on the Traditional skin (Even though the jokes/taunts are... impractical. Hue.).

Thanks for all of your hard work on my favorite champ (assuming you DID help). :')

Healurownbum

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brennivin View Post
@RiotAmes,

Okay the fans are gone, the dress is gone, I'm over that. But, will her old voice actress be returning to voice her new model? I loved her old VO, and I like that it will be on the Traditional skin (Even though the jokes/taunts are... impractical. Hue.).

Thanks for all of your hard work on my favorite champ (assuming you DID help). :')
As far as i understand a new voice for her new stuff, old VO for the new skin tho. Just doubt the jokes make sense... XD

Blaine Tog

03-09-2013

I love that you guys are giving out Traditional Karma for free to her existing players, but why make it Legacy after two weeks? Why not just keep it in the store for anyone who discovers her after that period? It looks like a good skin, it would help pad out her selection, and players would have more choice.

HexFlex

03-09-2013

Wheeeen is it coming out!?