Care ?

I totally agree, **** this community. 16 36.36%
Reported 12 27.27%
Reported 8 18.18%
Reported 8 18.18%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

This community ...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zuphlas

03-09-2013

I'd like to see the actual reform card, cause you don't get banned for just calling somebody a dumbass one time. Odds are, you're just a dick on a constant basis and that's why you got banned.

l3ebo

03-09-2013

im not really reading these other comments, but it sounds like you kids , or 40 year olds for that matter, are really mad that someone is actually telling it how it is. you know damn well this community is a bunch of pussies.

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuphlas View Post
I'd like to see the actual reform card, cause you don't get banned for just calling somebody a dumbass one time. Odds are, you're just a dick on a constant basis and that's why you got banned.
Reading his posts pretty much confirms this.

AnonTwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ebo View Post
lmao Adjudicators only response is calling me the same thing i was nagging about. GOOD ONE lol. your too pro at your job man. oh wait its not even a job is it. its jsut a title you get for spending too much time on the forums acting like a ***** and saying **** like " dont act stupid " " be nice " . GG
Keep in mind, you're spending your time here berating players, calling them bad, placing yourself as superior, and all around being a jerk.

In short, it's 110% likely you will not be banned for offensive language.

You will be banned for verbal abuse

Quote:
im not really reading these other comments, but it sounds like you kids , or 40 year olds for that matter, are really mad that someone is actually telling it how it is. you know damn well this community is a bunch of pussies.
Ah yes...tellling us how it is.

So! Who here was it that was at risk of getting banned?

l3ebo

03-09-2013

heyyyy the adjucator is making fun of me, ima go report him to riot, i feel bad that he made fun of me.

Larias

Adjudicator

03-09-2013

Quote:
heyyyy the adjucator is making fun of me, ima go report him to riot, i feel bad that he made fun of me.
You just now realized I've been making fun of you for the last 5 pages?

I've got to be less subtle...

l3ebo

03-09-2013

arent you supposed to " not stoop to their level" ? hahaha good job with that, you cant even handle a pro troll ? GG riot needs to hire me. lmao you really dont see what im talking about tho do you. you really must be a 40 year old virgin ... i didnt even think that was possible. damn bruh sorry to hear about that.

AnonTwo

03-09-2013

Quote:
arent you supposed to " not stoop to their level" ? hahaha good job with that, you cant even handle a pro troll ? GG riot needs to hire me. lmao you really dont see what im talking about tho do you. you really must be a 40 year old virgin ... i didnt even think that was possible. damn bruh sorry to hear about that.
I wasn't aware calling people 40 year old virgins was a mature insult.

Who here needs to grow up?

l3ebo

03-09-2013

im sorry, is any insult mature ? no, so gtfo.

Phisioni

03-09-2013

If no insult is mature, then stop using them, and you'll stop being called immature. That seems like a pretty easy fix.