i feel ahri is a bit to weak atm

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithNexus View Post
Or you're playing vs people who don't know what MR is
There's such a thing as pen. If you pay attention to when they buy mr and purchase items accordingly it's hard to suck at Ahri.

LSA

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Economicz View Post
her cc and mobility are excellent
I'm sorry but I don't think a charm that can only hit one person is excellent cc.

uncoated

03-09-2013

double doran's or a chalice and flask, i never have mana problems

and having Hard CC on a relativly short CD is always a plus..
ahri has everything in her kit... true damage mobility ult burst...

a frozen bunny

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncoated View Post
double doran's or a chalice and flask, i never have mana problems
Yea, try damage problems instead.

My personal experience is that if you are harassing with autos, you shouldn't have mana problems in lane, and if you get blue buff, you shouldn't have mana problems in team fights.

My problem with Ahri is that her mana costs are rather stupid for her damage output. My enemy can auto harass me too, AND they get the added benefit of throwing in a couple spells if they don't know how to auto because 70 dmg pre-mitigation doesn't eat 1/3 of their mana bar at level 1.

RexSaur

03-09-2013

Then you notice that most of her abilities hits multiple times.

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry is a bunny View Post
Yea, try damage problems instead. I love Ahri, but I haven't touched her in sooo long. There are simply superior (read - less trolly) champs to play.
I honestly don't understand how you are having damage trouble with this champion.

TheRelicOfOwls

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokÝ View Post
I'm sorry but I don't think a charm that can only hit one person is excellent cc.
so you don't think a decent ranged single target nuke that also taunts a character into your team to get blown up is good CC? I'm glad your not developing this game.

sean1212

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade Rook View Post
I honestly don't understand all this Ahri qq. She's my main mid champion and when I play her I always carry the game almost flawlessly. You guys must be doing it wrong. She's got a really high mobility chase/escape on a very low cd. It's extremely easy to get to the back of teamfights for whatever you champion you want to blow up, and if you build the right items she does an amazing amount of teamfight damage.
It's very easy to poke your lane opponent down and then go in for the kill in mid. I've never been against a champion that gave me troubles. She has great ganks going into bot. Nothing is wrong with her.
silver 2

Cynicatt

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETECTIVE SECK View Post
silver 2
Go on... I'm interested in your extremely informative input.

uncoated

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry is a bunny View Post
Yea, try damage problems instead. I love Ahri, but I haven't touched her in sooo long. There are simply superior (read - less trolly) champs to play.
yeah the only problem is i cant 100-0 someone at first, but your job is to go gank other lanes with your jungler when your lane is nice and pushed out