i feel ahri is a bit to weak atm

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

uncoated

03-09-2013

I Love Ahri i think shes fine the way she is now, a few buffs would be nice though.
and for everyone who says shes not mobile? wtf u saying... that ulti is 3 flashes and the cooldown isn't that bad with cdr , just play safe until it the CD is over stop trying to man mode everything

a frozen bunny

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by phattank View Post
Hit them with the tip of the skill shot, bam two pass through and they have no room to dodge, is not that hard.
What, you think I don't know that? That means you have to hit them with a max range Q. Good luck, its missile speed isn't THAT fast.

Gimme Diana's Q any day please, similar base damage, better ratios, half the mana cost, full damage in one pass through, AOE tip... =.= Double dash with no delay for a total of 1650 range and on a 15s cd...meanwhile Ahri's ult travels a total of 1650 range with forced 1s cd in between each dash and on quintuple the cd. If they made Diana the fox and Ahri the ugly woman, I'd be in heaven.

Xizz3l

03-09-2013

She got nerfed after her release because she was too tanky while still dealing damage...

*looks at Amumu, Singed, Darius, Xin, Rumble and it goes on....*
I approve!

migty1joe

03-09-2013

She is good vs low range mages

phattank

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry is a bunny View Post
What, you think I don't know that? That means you have to hit them with a max range Q. Good luck, its missile speed isn't THAT fast.
While yes the missile speed isn't as fast as I am making it out to be I believe you're just making things sound harder than they should be. But then again this is a "why Ahri needs buffs" thread and that is a valid improvement. Buff missile speed on Q Riot plez

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

I honestly don't understand all this Ahri qq. She's my main mid champion and when I play her I always carry the game almost flawlessly. You guys must be doing it wrong. She's got a really high mobility chase/escape on a very low cd. It's extremely easy to get to the back of teamfights for whatever you champion you want to blow up, and if you build the right items she does an amazing amount of teamfight damage.
It's very easy to poke your lane opponent down and then go in for the kill in mid. I've never been against a champion that gave me troubles. She has great ganks going into bot. Nothing is wrong with her.

Lycaeus

03-09-2013

Ahri is very weak.

For a magically transformed fox, her move speed is utterly terrible. Her mana costs are very high, her damage output is poor, her only CC is a high cooldown skillshot taunt. About all she's good for is chasing down low HP stragglers with her ulti, or offering support fire (Her W is random target and her E is high cooldown, so effectively her only spammable skill is Q, which is a short range skill shot).

Sucks, because I enjoy Ahri, but everyone *****es when I go for her, so I'm forced to change.

I want to be able to play my Foxfire Ahri without people whining about it.

Yoshiro

03-09-2013

She is weak considering how her mechanic works lower the number of spells for spell vamp or increase her damage.... Pretty bad ASSASSIN IMO. Either make her a BULLY or a ASSASSIN.

Lycaeus

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade Rook View Post
I honestly don't understand all this Ahri qq. She's my main mid champion and when I play her I always carry the game almost flawlessly. You guys must be doing it wrong.

Or you're playing vs people who don't know what MR is

Economicz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xizz3l View Post
She got nerfed after her release because she was too tanky while still dealing damage...

*looks at Amumu, Singed, Darius, Xin, Rumble and it goes on....*
I approve!
every one of them has been nerfed or is getting nerfed in the next patch