Don't ruin Singed! - Pictures inside! SUPPORT OUR CAUSE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowKlown

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

He's a tank, why is he supposed to be able to 1v1 early/mid game? Just mad that a TANK can't penta as easily now while still being full health spamming laugh

Chaoticon

03-09-2013

Singed fling hasn't changed since beta. It has a long cooldown and melee range. Herp Derp lets randomly nerf a champion for no reason.

King Roofus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-09-2013

I swear to god next person that says someone got the olaf/diana treatment. Both of them have been played in tourneys since the nerfs and won. I agree that they shouldn't hit the base and scaling at the same time especially if you're going to hit scaling that hard but still STOP comparing it to diana and olaf who are fine after their nerfs (Diana only had he ult range rebuffed)

Ominous

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowKlown View Post
He's a tank, why is he supposed to be able to 1v1 early/mid game? Just mad that a TANK can't penta as easily now while still being full health spamming laugh
lol... You guys, know nothing.

Enlighdividuo

03-09-2013

You either nerf the ap ratios or the damage, but no 2 at the same time. (probably just the ratio, i would be ok with that).
But the ult nerf? Absolutely unnecessary.

Thaladread

03-09-2013

Good

I never want to see Singed again. Hate that champion. Irritating to deal with (although not unmanageable)

I would rather deal with Teemo, because at least Teemo can be killed and doesn't **** damage while being unkillable in team fights.

Ominous

03-09-2013

Bump, close minded-ness everywhere.

EminentFate

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeityBot View Post
I fukin hate singed he's so annoying
what a weird way to spell teemo

epaR sbooN

03-09-2013

its called balancing not ruining, bronzenormalaveragebaddie phaggot
spam more /l /l /l on me now hah

Ominous

03-09-2013

bump