Experimental Protocol Violation Development Log 002

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tosin Loads

03-08-2013

Pretty sure the polaroid in the 1st screen in the top left is of ZAC's eyes & is upside down. They keep referring to him as childish so this seems right since it would give him a saddened look since he was separated from the 2 leads. Also looks like he has a thorny head/hair (whatever he is made of) & that he grabbing for the camera as it takes the picture.

SoresuMakashi

03-08-2013

Riot, get your spelling right.

"Molecular sive trap" -.-

Hack the Planet

03-08-2013

New champ is a Battletoad.

Schtauffenz

03-09-2013

LOG 3 PLEASE!l!

Lysithix

03-09-2013

Stats on 1st pic are probably:

Dexterity: 8.9
Flexibility: 9.2
Malleability: 8.7
Conductivity: 2.1
Flammability: 1.7
Dynamic Hardness: 8.5

What this could transfer into champion-wise: A mobile bruiser with some kind of shielding ability/damage mitigation. Kit could be a large number of things, possibly high-utility.

Shiny Machop

03-09-2013

Flubber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LordandMaster12

03-09-2013

Im thinking (seriously hope there is a visual change too) that as ZAC levels he/she/it will grow and evolve (similar to pulsefire ezreal?) i wonder if he somehow assimilates weapons? maybe an ability that mimics and enemy (or ally's) weapon for a short amount of time?

Simply a guess.

Linna Excel

03-09-2013

It killed mundo!

Ransom

Creative Designer

03-09-2013
16 of 17 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VexTheHex View Post
D'awww, poor Z.A.C. is obviously going to lose his "parents" in some fashion. My guess is hearing that they are removed from his care taking and future plans to weaponize him scare the "parents" into breaking him out. This likely causes the seperation from his "parents" by either death or imprisonment. Maybe they tell him to seek refuge in League before they are taken away from him? At least there he can gather influence and fame to free his "parents" or keep another event like to happen.

As long as he stays a sweetheart though in terms of personality. I don't want another Syndra, Elise, Vi, Thresh, Rengar, Diana, Kha'Zix, Zyra, or Darius in terms of "IM ANGRY or IM ANGRY AND EVIL!" Not that I don't love some of them, it's just the theme has been beaten to death recently.
I would like to participate in your investment opportunity.

Merce in trainin

03-09-2013

I can't wait to see the next two pages. Keep it up Zaun Lab Bot