IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xcopy

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logios View Post

WTF does that mean? If he's hiding the fact he's a toxic player by not acting on it, THEN HE'S NOT A TOXIC PLAYER.
Hiding it by telling Riot and people he changed.

But he is still toxic in game. Like I said, I was watching Saint's stream and he called two players in the same game trash.

Phoulmouth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2013

So I hear IWD is talking to Riot and Riot are offering to reduce his pro competition ban because he is "a changed man" or something like that.

Quite frankly this guy had 7 chances to stop being a toxic player. It took 8 punishments for him to be perma-banned. Now that he is perma-panned he is going to suddenly "change" and become a nice player and talk Riot into letting him back into the competitive scene? I am amazed Riot is even considering this. All it shows to me is favoritism towards a "pro player" and I don't think that is the message Riot needs to send.

Also, I watch several streams a week. From dyrus, to saint, to IWD and many other in between. It is nothing to see IWD running off at the mouth in the chat and talking trash on his own stream. I even recall Saint saying something along the lives of "look IWD is running his mouth again" during one of his streams in the past few weeks.

I realize my opinion doesn't matter, but I think reducing his sentence is a terrible mistake and will set a more horrible precedent that Riot should ever want.

Jibamao

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

lol double standards. Didn't Riot ban several EU players as well? Are they being given the chance to come back in?

Refxo

03-09-2013

Hes offenses was repeatable but minor and he really has changed if you watch his stream. He laughs about bad plays and talks to his viewers about it rather than raging in chat.

haaaaaaaalp

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoulmouth View Post
So I hear IWD is talking to Riot and Riot are offering to reduce his pro competition ban because he is "a changed man" or something like that.

Quite frankly this guy had 7 chances to stop being a toxic player. It took 8 punishments for him to be perma-banned. Now that he is perma-panned he is going to suddenly "change" and become a nice player and talk Riot into letting him back into the competitive scene? I am amazed Riot is even considering this. All it shows to me is favoritism towards a "pro player" and I don't think that is the message Riot needs to send.

Also, I watch several streams a week. From dyrus, to saint, to IWD and many other in between. It is nothing to see IWD running off at the mouth in the chat and talking trash on his own stream. I even recall Saint saying something along the lives of "look IWD is running his mouth again" during one of his streams in the past few weeks.

I realize my opinion doesn't matter, but I think reducing his sentence is a terrible mistake and will set a more horrible precedent that Riot should ever want.
Keep in mind that it takes multiple warnings to get anyone banned, not just IWD. Also, IWD is not getting his account back. Riot have looked into people's accounts after permabans when they created a new account and played 200+ games without incidents. Riot isn't even doing that for IWD, they are just considering reducing a punishment which they handed him and no one else who has been banned for toxic behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibamao View Post
lol double standards. Didn't Riot ban several EU players as well? Are they being given the chance to come back in?
They probably will if they create new accounts and join professional teams. A one year LCS ban on top of an account ban seems pretty extreme when everyone else only gets an account ban without any LCS ban.

haaaaaaaalp

03-09-2013

-double post-

Beas7ie

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logios View Post
They let prisoners out early all the time for good behavior.

It's called parole and only certain ones get that option. If you go and murder a bunch of people you aren't getting the opportunity to be released on parole in a few years because you suddenly became nice in prison.

Also most of the people who get out early for good behavior get right back in before too long.

Paralyzing

03-12-2013

Bump huehuehuehue

Kliney

03-14-2013

lol

a chai latte

03-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFukGuys View Post
Hes offenses was repeatable but minor and he really has changed if you watch his stream. He laughs about bad plays and talks to his viewers about it rather than raging in chat.
noone cares if he changed. the fact that riot is favoring a pro player to normal players is the issue