Experimental Protocol Violation Development Log 002

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WrentheFaceless

03-08-2013

Tons of damage and OVERPOWERED?

Nerf ZAC

riot pls

MugenNightmare

03-08-2013

Prepare the feels

CorDeLumine

03-08-2013

inb4 Urf2013

K D Bonez

03-08-2013

(Preface, this is all in character. Why? Cuz I got bored quite honestly!)

Can I just say that, as a Noxian Summoner, that the Zaunite Scientist in charge of this project have been disappointing to say the best. This is Zaun! Their motto is "Because We Can" for crying out loud. So why haven't they tried to weaponize the ZAC yet (and yes, it's an "it", not a he/she. No sense in humanizing a weapon in the making) or even the simple task of controlling it so that it cannot disobey their will. These notes further fuel my suspicious that they are treating it as if it was an intelligent being. Just imagine what they could do with the ZAC... a weapon that cannot be stabbed, sliced, shot, and potentially more.

What they should do next if they have no intent on trying to control or weaponize it is to subject it to experimentation involving magic and other forms of atypical attack (such as explosions or modified weaponry). It's clear it can withstand temperatures of both extremes, so what they should do now is ramp it up to the point where the ZAC shows sign of pain and test it's endurance and how far it can go.... with a Nexus nearby of course in the unlikely event it perishes. No sense being unprepared for what must be done, right?

I can only hope that these leads begin to act like how they are supposed to. That, or competent Zaunite scientist are put in charge of this project, less my States allies lose what could be the invention of a century. If possible, I would like above all else the esteemed scientist Warwick to head this project. Unlike these men or women, Warwick does not let his emotions guide him, only the end goal; I believe our Ionians friends can attest to that little fact. Still, we shall see where this shall all end sooner then later I believe.

My best regards to the scientist in charge of this experiment,

- Summoner Kalis Drekval

P.S. You should probably find a way to disable that Lab Bot, it's leaking vital information and you know that enemies and allies alike will use it against you if they deem it necessary...

Eyro Elloyn

03-08-2013

I'm probably off, but I get a strong "Kirby" vibe from this, was he any inspiration?

@Ransom, @The Bravo Ray

Attachment 631187

Arbaal

03-08-2013

If Z.A.C has the mental capacity of mundo, the lively hood of lulu, then its a sealed deal. Will be Z.A.C jungle, Z.A.C in the enemy jungle, Z.A.C on enemy female champions, Z.A.C on allied female champions...

Freecycle

03-08-2013

I hope they do another AMA on Reddit for this guy, I'm curious about where the idea for ZAC came from.

Weretiger Rei

03-08-2013

Somehow I wish they'd tie Singed into this.

davin

Senior User Researcher

03-08-2013
13 of 17 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norello View Post
Calling bias now.
Sir! Well, I never!

Edit: In making sure his name was properly capitalized, I accidentally changed Morello to Norello. Let this stand as a record thereof.

FlySkyHigh777

03-08-2013

So... it dances to music?

Flubber. Confirmed.

Flubber #1 Jungler NA