Experimental Protocol Violation Development Log 002

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotAmes

QA Analyst

03-08-2013
9 of 17 Riot Posts

Once again, another example of Zaun science going wrong in the most unpredictable of ways. Let's just hope something good comes out of it this time.

Tamly

03-08-2013

Watch this all just be a bioforge skin.... that would be really funny... still need to know what this guy looks like PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!

Sn0wman

03-08-2013

The scientist is going to get punished by Zaun. Because of Zaun's actions, Z.A.C. will become enraged and escape Zaun, which will lead him to the League. There he can use his emotions to make allies and free his "parents" from the chains of Zaun.. Hopefully he can take action before anything sick and twisted happens to his "parents."

Benevolence

03-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamly View Post
Watch this all just be a bioforge skin.... that would be really funny... still need to know what this guy looks like PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!
dont even let me think of that happening.

Alaerga

03-08-2013

lol, He's OP already :c

Ransom

Creative Designer

03-08-2013
10 of 17 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freecycle View Post
From the sounds of it, ZAC is supposed to be sympathetic. His language use is referred to as "cute" in an earlier image, he likes candy, and he treats the project leads like family. However, he was also made in freaking Zaun, home to the special kind of evil that people think of when they're talking smack about Ayn Rand, which means that this gooey little fella MUST NOT BE CODDLED, FOR EMOTIONS STAND IN THE WAY OF PROGRESS. It's shaping up to be a tragic tale of a simple little lab-spawn critter that gets ripped from the loving company of its creators. It's similar to Blitzcrank's story, in a lot of ways - he's not a cruel soul, but he was created by those who believed they could use him for nefarious purposes. Shades of Amumu, too - one can only imagine how ZAC will respond to being taken from his only friends (my guess is despair, but rage is also likely). I'm expecting really fun things from ZAC - lore and gameplay alike.

P.S. - This is all wild speculation.
P.P.S. - I don't like Ayn Rand, either.
Please subscribe me to your newsletter.

Thats Rare

03-08-2013

Nerd Bird

03-08-2013

This champion is going to be so awesome!

Taliesin

03-08-2013

I'm liking the idea of these little teasers. Very nice!

Tamly

03-08-2013

I say hes a jungler but all his moves are based off AP i also think maybe he will grow in size with lvl or his ulti will make him bug for a short time