Release Notes v1.0.0.103

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miemo

10-18-2010

I wonder if Teemo "buff" will make him even more useless against teams that actually buy Oracles to hunt down wards.

Jam Kudo

10-18-2010

The rune changes really surprises me. Especially that the runes of insight haven't been nerfed also. I think that is some kind of not fair. We will see what the future brings.

56k Revengeance

10-18-2010

employees at Riot deserve a beer (or whatever drink they desire) for there hard work

Trott

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-18-2010

Why do people keep crying about Armor pen rune nerfs? 15% reduction is small. I use armor pent marks and quints and I'm looking at a change from 29.37 to 24.96 not too bad. Flat attack damage runes got boosted by 200% and they still seem lack luster (they should have buffed the quints imo; +20.25 damage at level 1 would have been awesome ) and the attack damage per level seals and glyphs are still terrible. The only runes that changed that might warrant use are the attack damage per level marks (+1.215 damage per level with a total of +21.87 at level 18)...meh I still rather have my 15 ArP at all levels from the nerfed marks...

Nice patch overall riot. I'm so happy that you buffed Swain to make him worth that 6300 IP price tag and I can't wait to try out Jax (thanks for making him free this week too!)

Edit: No one has mentioned this yet but kudos to whoever added the range markers to Twitch's debilitating poison and expunge abilities since it was hard to know exactly how far they reached

Balders

10-18-2010

AD teemo got buffed, more instant poison damage per attack (which is all that matters for that skill as AD) his shrooms will be less skirmish based with the direct CD nerf, but his overall usefulness in a team fight will be buffed since he can drop several at a time during team fights, slightly less about pretrapping and more towards active trapping during engagments.

gh0stship

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
that's what she said? i mean he said? hmm
Zil , i thought swain move are nevermove

or was i wrong?

Nevermore ability power ratio increased to 0.7 from 0.5

Faelia

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khonri View Post
I am disgusted as **** with your lack of real remake done for Evelynn. Your psuedo-apology makes it even worse, like you're trying to protect yourself from another wave of downvotes. Why is it the week she finally is free (and you people had the nerve to give a skin to the useless character), it is cut short by your "let's make every champion free to piss people off" weekend where no one is going to play useless Evelynn when there's 60-something other champs they can play.

Even then, pretty sure almost (emphasis on almost because I never bother to play the free champs therefore don't know the entire list/look at it) all the champions free this week are also getting their remakes/buffs. I recommend you really make Evelynn free for a REAL week and at least have some sorta special sale for her **** when you people decide that just because she's outperforming Warwick in the jungle doesn't mean it's the end of the world.

Incoming downvotes for voicing an opinion.
Incoming downvotes for voicing your opinion and coming across like an ******.

Morello

Lead Designer

10-19-2010
9 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldpK View Post
and for someone that doesn't like the gameplay of "lol i run all around the map to drop mushrooms everywhere, but i suck at dps", it's a big nerf... barely want to play teemo anymore, since they nerfed every part of my favorite gameplay of teemo, which is AD.
AD Teemo was worthless. Now, AP/AS Teemo is viable at both mushrooms and better DPS by quite a bit in a teamfight. I don't understand how people think this is a nerf - just don't try to be Tristana, he was bad at that before anyhow.

Monad

10-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by die4769 View Post
AD Teemo really is inferior to AP Teemo
It still doesnt help him.

No they didn't, they made it so that it does more damage on hit hit and less over time. He still does the same amount of damage with it, but now he does more of it quicker.
They took away his AD and replaced it with more initial posion damage which now equals in lower damage in general. His poison deals less damage now as well,it never dealt too much anyway.

700 damage is more than 650, that'd be a buff champ. Also keep in mind he can rapid fire plant shrooms in front of or on his target now, so where you used to do 650 per hit, you can now rapid fire plant and do 3 hits of 700 quickly.
Less shrooms is less damage. Doesnt matter ifyoull hit them with 1 shroom or 12, the poison does not stack. Less damagee overall, but increased annoyance factor slightly.

Honestly, I wasn't even aware you could do that, I'm sure most of the community agrees.
The invul effect might have been unknown, removing itmight or might not be called a nerf and it doesnt really matter.
Allin all they reduced the damage output and overall usefulness of Teemo while he needed the opposite.

For so elling errors blame my HTC

Morello

Lead Designer

10-19-2010
10 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestry View Post
this
Time folks, time. He's on deck. To be fair, two overhauls with more coming next patch is a pretty good clip. Lots of champs need love!