Zaun Amorphous Experiment - Development Log 001

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1e229fb37485df34174f4

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by subninja View Post
Nope! But he is a little similar to Cho'Gath in one respect. And also similar to Anivia in another.
similar to cho gath - at lvl 6/11/16 he evolves and gets bigger
similar to anivia - after receiving a deadly blow instead of dying he returns to his little shape and able to run away, if he survives he evolve again. shoud be interesting

NotoriousBLT

03-07-2013

Quote:
Nope! But he is a little similar to Cho'Gath in one respect. And also similar to Anivia in another.
Get's bigger as he levels his ultimate. When you "kill" him he turns into a.... smaller... blob... and if you don't kill it fast enough he pops out like Anivia when she gets egged. Am I close?

Edit: ^Razza frazzin Shen's!!

tumlaven1

03-07-2013

green version of ditto..

make it so Riot.. make it so...

Zerglinator

03-07-2013

Quote:
He wears no clothes, like Cho and Anivia!

Forchark

03-07-2013

Not a very sterile workplace for a lab...

Evelynn Butt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
Hey, at least some terrible person isn't snatching pages out of a remarkable young woman's personal DIARY and posting them for the entire world to see. Have we have no respect for anyone's privacy in this day and age?!

Although I'm not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind it if that same person could get a hold of the pages that illuminate her innermost thoughts on Prince Jarvan ...
hey what's this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn's Journal
Jarvan spills into my bedroom the same way champions spill into his Cataclysm, both taxed to contain him.

Doom Puppy

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephemeral Facade View Post
It's an anti-bruiser AP tank, I'm calling this one. It fits perfectly.

The Ductility and flexibility would give it the natural ability to soak damage.

The early mention of vocalization makes me think it will have some kind of shriek, be it a battle cry or otherwise.

A gap closer or some way to "stick" to enemies, as it is clearly goo.

Caustic attacks? Most champions out of Zaun have some type of corrosive aspect to them, be it armor or health.

Possibly one of the first ranged tanks? Flinging goo is a decent possibility, he could be a living siege tank.

Thoughts?
Flexibility would seem to read more assassin than tank. Being flexible would make it good at avoiding attacks not taking them. As for ductility that is utterly irrelevant to tankiness. Gold is one of the most ductile elements and it certainly isn't tough. No ductility would imply an ability to deform itself particularly stretching. That would suggest a whipping action of some sort.

subninja

Champion Designer

03-07-2013
26 of 46 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekAsTheGods View Post
It appears to be the physical manifestation of HSGG's over-inflated ego. It's continuing to grow, even when detached from it's original host. Perhaps its time away from him has put him out of touch with HSGG's current LCS performance.

Or does the creature have an escape tool? Perhaps that's why HSGG is getting caught so much now, the whole "Ghost Limb" syndrome.
He does have an escape tool... but it's more of a reverse escape tool. Man mode.

Ququroon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

QA Analyst

03-07-2013
27 of 46 Riot Posts

Quote:
Hexchem protocols and safety controls verified.
I'm not sure if this comforts or frightens me.

InertBlowfish

03-07-2013

Quote:
Okay, I got this, I got this.

His ult turns him into a puddle of goo on the ground (not unlike vlad's pool effect) which covers the area and deals damage while slowing. If he gets a kill while in this form, he devours the enemy champion and gets bigger.

BOOM!

You heard it here first.