So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lightning VII

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryOrunitia View Post
Also I'm glad you're so proud of your little Google search, really, but no one was even arguing about her name, and it's impossible to tell from her visual rework if her name will be more appropriate now. The references to Karma were mostly in her kit and we haven't seen that yet.
It's not impossible to tell from her visual rework, considering In my original post I was speaking about ONLY her visual rework. -.-

I honestly can't palm my face any harder.

And you were arguing over her name.
You started an argument over something I said about her name.
Can you say or retort with anything that makes sense and isn't entirely hypocritical to your previous post?

Because I've lost all faith.

HarryOrunitia

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning VII View Post
You merely continue to try and distort things cause you are upset.
Or maybe it's just that you keep contradicting yourself and you're in denial about it. It would make sense because you're actually the only one who's being hostile.

Schoild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-07-2013

lightning VII please shut up already, you have probably never used karma before and like this new badass look like the other 12 years old ben10 lovers -.-

CorpseMoney

03-07-2013

I'm glad Karma's appearance will reflect the strong independent black woman I always knew she was.

Rushuna Tendo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

I like her rework , I'm sad about her fans going away but ill live with it, I just hope her play style remains similar to what it is now ( Low health clutch health management)

I also feel like she resembles syndra alot... idk might just be me

Lightning VII

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryOrunitia View Post
Or maybe it's just that you keep contradicting yourself and you're in denial about it. It would make sense because you're actually the only one who's being hostile.
The only one who has contradicted themselves is you /sigh
Please again, google what contradiction is.
Google is your friend.
You open a tab and can learn things before you speak of them falsely.

Lightning VII

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoild View Post
lightning VII please shut up already, you have probably never used karma before and like this new badass look like the other 12 years old ben10 lovers -.-
And the most childish statement of them all surfaces. Lol
Please you'll have to try harder.
Many more intelligent than you have tried and failed.

Voluug

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherubas View Post
I personally love everything about this. Reworking her kit? I'm excited. New look? Cool, it's like getting a new skin. Oh wait, Cherubas, you do, would you like a classic skin for free? Yes.

And this new, harder attitude that everyone has gripes with. I think it's an AMAZING idea.

Let's say it were a movie. Karma's this great leader that people look to for wisdom and she's patient and gentle and calm and stuff and that works for a time, but then everything descends into chaos. She tries to maintain the calm gentle attitude but all the while the nation's being torn apart, people are shouting at her that this peace thing isn't working, everyone's losing faith in her while Ionian lives are lost. Which way do you think the plot would go at this point?

If she stays peaceful and tries to prove the gentle way DOES work then you're looking at some kind of war drama which may or may not have a happy ending. Fitting for when they add diplomacy mode to the fields of justice and Tear of the Chick Flick Fan Girl gives you a +45 to your "talk about my feelings" points.

But this is THE LEAGUE. We've got Darius and Garen and Teemo, manly men who settle problems with VIOLENCE. AND DAMN IT I WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY!

So Karma realizes that we need a firmer hand. She learns kung fu. Okay, she doesn't learn kung fu, but she stops sitting around apologizing for her ladyfarts and BRINGS THE PAIN!

Now which movie's getting a sequel? Karma and the Gentle Caress of Everlasting Understanding or KARMA: PENTAKILL WISDOM?

Lot's of characters who were formerly peaceful and gentle had to take level in badass, from Raiden to Conker, and I've never seen a case where watching them sip tea would have been more entertaining than watching them crush the skulls of their enemies with their jaws.

If you can't accept Karma for the lovely and slightly less tolerant woman that she's going to become then you never truly loved her at all!
Downvoted because you call Teemo a manly man, and is still alive. (joking)

GhostStalker

03-07-2013

I don't know why people dont like the new karma. The old one looked like ass. I'm not even talking about the way she was dressed and whatnot. The animations stunk, and the detail stunk. When I looked at karma i didn't have a clue how she was.

This new karma though looks pretty awesome.

IS13c7fafe7804f7429d10e

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging Persona View Post
It's supposed to be a gift to players who stuck with Karma and enjoyed previous look, and that's nice. But if they just give it out to everyone who unlocked Karma right after the announcement went out that she comes with a free skin, then it's not doing that.
Actually, it does.

The point of the skin is to keep a bit of her familiar look for the people who got attached to it. It's a big change after all.

It's not a "reward" for sticking with a "bad champion" for so long. It's so you don't get quite as alienated if you enjoyed her look previously.

Whether only you or the whole world has that skin makes no difference there.