So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Send Me Lewds

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
Aside from, ya know, I like Karma's current playstyle, potential power, and how cool she looks. Sorry you don't like it.
Good for you, too bad you represent an INSANELY small percentage of the community. Like, 0.3%. Sorry, get over it.

Healurownbum

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaarrjj View Post
change is scary
Yes it is, but that doesnt mean ppl wont accept it if its a good enough of a change. This one rubs ppl the wrong way. And its up to them how they look at that change not your call.

I find you very offense and disrespectful to how ppl see something.

Almost like your going out of your way to make sure to piss them off even more.

Calypsx

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiftsLikeGaston View Post
The difference being people LIKE Lee Sin. Be it his playstyle, his potential power, or just how cool he looks. Karma had neither of those things that were interesting.
Uh... I liked how Karma looked.

Of course people like generic manly men characters. Especially a cliche like a blind monk, but not everyone enjoys cliche's. Lee Sin isn't really interesting design wise, just appealing to the masses. With that argument we might as well make every character like that. However not everyone has to be made just for the masses, there should be some niche characters. Karma was fine, a skill rework/buff was all she honestly needed.

Also IMO Karma is way more badass than Lee Sin will ever hope to be. His slaps and kicks look silly, and his voice acting is awful.

Invisibleally

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryOrunitia View Post
I understand if people actually LIKE the new design, prefer it over the old one, it's normal, it's a matter of taste.... But to say that there's no difference conceptually and thematically in both the design and the champion itself, that the complete change in her personality is completely believable and natural... Well, that's just insane.
A person's personality doesn't always change slowly over a long time, sometimes it is a sudden change. Having said that, this change has taken some time for this character, and if any character should have a drastic flip I would think it would be the character renowned as being an avatar of balance.

Karma is much nicer than I have always heard.

Zerglinator

03-07-2013

Quote:
Good for you, too bad you represent an INSANELY small percentage of the community. Like, 0.3%. Sorry, get over it.
I still like it. I'd rather keep it and have this new design be a new awesome champion. Get over it.

Send Me Lewds

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healurownbum View Post
Yes it is, but that doesnt mean ppl wont accept it if its a good enough of a change. This one rubs ppl the wrong way. And its up to them how they look at that change not your call.

How does this change rub people the wrong way? The thread has over 500 upvotes. Clearly people like it.

Send Me Lewds

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
I still like it. I'd rather keep it and have this new design be a new awesome champion. Get over it.
Again, representative of an incredibly small part of the community. Riot is trying to make your champion actually accessible and useful in game. But if you wanna just keep complaining then go ahead.

Healurownbum

03-07-2013

Quote:
Telling someone to just get over it wont rly help mate. Some respect would be nice.

SplendidSorrow

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healurownbum View Post

Actually most people fear change because it takes them out of their comfort zone. It doesn't matter if the change is good or bad, people tend to resist change regardless of its possible benefits.

For example, people in this thread say Karma is ruined forever and we haven't even gotten to see her kit...

Zerglinator

03-07-2013

Quote:
How does this change rub people the wrong way? The thread has over 500 upvotes. Clearly people like it.
It rubs me the wrong way. Clearly there are people who dislike it.