Release Notes v1.0.0.103

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wqqqqwrt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2010

Is it just me or did teemo arguably get nerfed?

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-18-2010

Nidalee got a buff.

That is almost entirely irrelevant. Easier last hitting, slightly. Slightly fewer narrow escapes from Takedown.

Why? WHY? Why couldn't there have been something like Swipe's ratio being buffed (To at least match Pounce... why is the movement skill stronger?)

Hamterball

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachmanin View Post
So you took Urgot, who most people already consider underpowered, and just decreased the utility of his moves without giving him even the slightest bit of compensation? I'm pretty happy with most of this patch, but seriously, why do that? Were all the Akalis that I killed with lock on rockets through stealth complaining too much?
The change was minions not champions, although that would make a lot more sense.

Thunderbox

10-18-2010

No eve rework.. :'(

Enforcer

10-18-2010

WTF 200% Dmg increase runes ??? Inb4 Gangplank Crits over 9000 !!!!

Support 4 U

10-18-2010

I don't understand how the change to teemo was a buff..... They nerfed his damage, but gave u shrooms more often?? not good....

Joe Condor

10-18-2010

best patch ever?

Adept Zeno

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethorion View Post
WTF 200% Dmg increase runes ??? Inb4 Gangplank Crits over 9000 !!!!
Lol Seriously can someone explain those runes in detail?

Wriggle

Adjudicator

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
IS IT BIG ENOUGH FOR YA? HUH?

Enjoy dudes, lots of awesome stuff in here.
Hmph, you trollin' me, big guy?

Guinsoo

Recruiter

10-18-2010
3 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachmanin View Post
So you took Urgot, who most people already consider underpowered, and just decreased the utility of his moves without giving him even the slightest bit of compensation? I'm pretty happy with most of this patch, but seriously, why do that? Were all the Akalis that I killed with lock on rockets through stealth complaining too much?
You can still lock on to stealthed champions. You just can't lock onto stealthed minions.